xxii. pic-explain

eth

eth.adams: its time for explain something to people who try to talk as much they know ab me and finn, being only a viewer.
lets start from a beggining.
i met him at comicon on which i went with my ex friend. he was looking at me by the whole time. when i had to go, finn was nice what made on me a good impression but something had to gone wrong. this what gone wrong was my friendship from child. my ex friend loved finn but he got interested in me what broke our relation. emotions were higher than sense. only thing i thought then was that i hate finn 'cause he without knowing destroyed 'something what i builded by the whole life'.
when i self-pity i had a support in my another friend - gaten. im so thankful for today that i have him. he has really gold heart but today's not about it.
i was unpredictible what decided about my next choose. may right may not. i runned away from home to be alone with my mind. i posted then a pic 'over :)' or something. my new priority this time was earn money to get a flat. i worked as a waiter in one w restaurants in my city and then for an accident i met boys - finn and gaten. how they said, they were searching for me whole city. when this happened i didnt slept like before in forsaken house but at storeroom at restaurant. 
i back to gaten's home then. barely a few days before i got information that i didnt got the role in 'it3'. okay i was kinda sad but it got a really big part of my actuall place in society.
actually you can see me in 'it3'. so what happend? i dont know at all. may they didnt want emma or she just resigned? i dont know but i got the role after.
this one role made me a good liar and actress in real life.
the point of my explaining is
i with finn are good friends how i think. may one of us has love-feelings to the second one. after everything what we passed ended good how i think. may in gaten's and finn's side but for faith wrong but something always has to go bad. i lost one friend when i got two another. i think its good 'deal' right? so.
thats all what i wanted to say to you. thats all what happened in my life until drama with finn is so big that i got to my home more than 20 newspapers, magazines and articles about us. 

finnwolfhardoffical, gatenm123, faibitch, sadiesink_ and 3785926 users like it

finnwolfhardoffical: all of this was my fault right?
gatenm123: i didnt know that was to much
user71: oh
user9571: no fenn? :(
sadiesink_: but thats good that you got gaten mr golden heart and finn mr baddie.
user41: @sadiesink_ 'baddie' ? ;))
faibitch: sorry
for everything.
eth.adams: @finnwolfhardoffical not at all
eth.adams: @sadiesink_ :)
therealcalebmclaughlin: finn you fucked up when i said to grab this hottie
finnwolfhardoffical: @therealcalebmclaughlin fuck off mate 

adams: @sadiesink_ :)therealcalebmclaughlin: finn you fucked up when i said to grab this hottiefinnwolfhardoffical: @therealcalebmclaughlin fuck off mate 

finnwolfhardoffical: @eth.adams talked ab it so i'll all of you explain too.
so exacly. everything started on a comicon. i stared at her all the time. she was just beautiful on comicon. she is still beautiful but not now ab her beauty. 
i liked her pic after comicon 'cause friend showed me her ig. how i think it annoyed her friend. im sorry for that. so i liked her from beginning. i like her so much. she is a girl of succes. i started trying to be closer to her. i did it. shes important for me so bad that any articles or magazines cant stop me with trying to know her at all. she is a mystery for me that i want to know. everyone made a drama of pics when i and eth are holding hands or kissing cheeks but uh. i want some privacy in my life. society cant drag me down 'cause i spent a lot of time with ethel. i want so i do it. and that i'm actor known for whole world (may good may not) cant make from me a human without private life or anything. im normall person. respect it. thats all.

eth.adams, sadiesink_, therealcalebmclaughlin, gatenm123 and 6784356 users like it

eth.adams: exacly
gatenm123: finally you said truth
sadiesink_: baddie honest? wo
user71: what
user815: someone tried to drag you down?
therealcalebmclaughlin: you didnt fuck up
finnwolfhardoffical: @therealcalebmclaughlin i know
user124: you can love someone who you want. no one can tell you who you have to love and who you cant. easy to know but someone still forget about it.