i. queue

she was looking at every single person with distance  painted on her face. she was laying on her hand meanwhile lookin' at her friend's face 'til she scream
"queue to finn is smaller! come!" she shouted into her ear. 

she stood up reluctantly then walking behind her friend to finn's queue. she steps slowly with bored face. the only thing she wanted to do was back home.

"hi!" faith said
"hi. whats your name?" finn said looking at not faith face - but eth. 

eth ignored this feeling and she began to listen to the conversation. 

"and whats your name?" he said looking at the second girl face.
"ethel" she spoke slowly and quietly.
"we have to go" faith said when she was looking behind "queue starts to be so long and now we are blocking it"
"fine, it was nice to meet you" finn spoke slowly too. 

friends came out and they went to the bus which has to bring them back home.

when eth and faith came to house they in one second were on bedroom layin' on a bed. 
ethel tried to fall asleep but her friend made it impossible for her. she was only talking about finn's eyes and how he was staring at her. faith thought that he had sparks  looking at her. she didn't know, that he was staring at eth by the whole time.

"im tired can you now shut up? im gonna add pic to the instagram tomorrow. i want to sleep" 
"as always. so nice" faith said and turned her eyes.