xii. nightmare

ethel walked throught the city from 4 am to 7. she was tired. so tired. she started regreting her decision about text to millie. she sat on a bench at the skatepark. eth looked impressed at skater boys. she was looking at them until she felt vibration in her pocket. 

one pull finger on screen made it unlock. she turned on instagram and looked who wrote to her. it was millie. her heart started beating faster. the medal had two sides. first, ethel wanted help from millie but second - she wanted from millie to get disagreeing.

eth unlocked her phone and instagram. message from millie was satisfy for ethel. millie cant give her a bedroom for a few nights. she was in different country. for the first eth was happy but then in her mind was - where she has to go now?

ethel had a job. she is a waitress in a restaurant. her only way to earn money. for her happiens, her boss was young, forgiving man. he was older than her not more by 7 years. she again took her phone from her pocket and start call. her boss usually is a positive person so he should not have a problem with give her a small place in storeroom.

first signal. second signal. third signal. after third signal ethel heard her boss voice. 
"ethel? why are you calling me in your free day? something wrong?" warm mr. Groof's voice.
"hi, i have a problem. for me big and i hope so for you not. i dont know how to ask about it" ethel voice was scared.
"so what is it?" he asked interested.
"i have troubles, can i take a small place in storeroom in your restaurant? please. i dont have where to go." she asked with all next words more quietly and more terrified.
"i'll check it." boss said after short pause to think.
"thank you." ethel answeed and went to the abandoned house to take the rest of her things that she had with her last time after quarrel with finn.

eth catched nostalgy. she wanted to spent another hours with gaten or faith. she lost faith but vision of losing gaten was scaried for her. she started to like arrogant finn. she didnt want it. she really wanted to avoid him. he was trouble but her heart run to him. so fast. faster than ever. she felt dissapointed on herself. she felt dissapointed because she stopped hiding herself inside for finn. she always was scared to open for someone. she was scared of being hurted.

she grab her things and went to the restauration in which she works. boss let her to stay here how long she want. ethel fall asleep a few minutes after when boss left her in storeroom.

ethel's mind

dark room. nothing's visible. only her. she started panic. ethel turned around herself in all of the ways and tried to find something real. she can't. she was in empty dark and giant room. she walked. slowly. normal. faster. now, shes running. tears are on whole her cheeks. she hit something. wall. invisible black wall. she punch it. she didnt feel the pain of hitting. 

she felt blood soaking from her nose, ears and the inner corners of the eyes. she felt weak. she was so close to fall but someone catched her hips after neck. she started being choke. looked for attacker's face. no one was here but she still felt big hands on her neck. instantly she fall down, onto knees. shortness of breath. emptiness.

ethel woke up. merged with sweat and shortness of breath. with shaking legs eth went to the restauration's toilet. on her neck was signs of choking but no one choked her in real. only in her mind. she passed out.