Ben Drowned × Reader

****Not my art above credit to artist****

Another day in a house with a murderer. Ben had captured me a few months ago. We went from being prisoner and owner to being friends. He would lend me his hoodies and sweat pants since I only had shorts and tank tops. He and I were really close and he brought me with him when he moved out of Slenderman's mansion and into a cozy cabin that had a little distance between it and the mansion.

Ben never cleaned and hardly ever opened up to me unless you count the times he told me out his mission he had done that day. One day he was on the roof of the cabin drinking, and it looked like he was hella drunk.

"Y/nnnnnnnnnn?" I reluctantly open the roof window and crawl up. I sit next to him and he immediately wraps an arm around my shoulder. "Why are you drinking Ben?"

"I dunno...maybe I'm just bored..." I sighed and rubbed my hands as the crisp breeze blew past. "You cold y/n/n (your nickname)" "N-No I'm okay..." I lied though my teeth. My teeth started chattering and that gave it away that I was lying before.

Ben chuckles and pulls me closer to him and makes me sit on his thigh while he covered me with his hoodie and held me close. I breathe in his familiar scent. He smelt like...well...pine trees and a faint bit like blood.

For any other person it would be terrifying to smell blood on someone but it was calming to me. In Ben's arms I felt...safe. We sat there for a while, a comfortable silence between us.

I felt his heart beat and that made my heart flutter. It was a reminder that he was still alive...still human. I move my head so I can face him again. "Ready to tell me the real reason behind the drinking?" I asked while smiling softly. He sighed and then looked into my eyes.

"It was so....I...I could have the....confidence to do this..." Before I could understand what he meant, his soft lips were on mine and before I knew it I kissed back.

We both pulled away. "You really bought that?" Ben said chuckling. "O-oh...you weren't s-serious about that..." "Oh no I was...I'm just not drunk. You really think I would need to be drunk to do that?" I shrugged and wiggled out of his embrace and hugged my knees to my chest. "Hey..." he used his index finger and thumb to pull my face up. "I really do like you...anf I was wondering if you would consider...becoming my girlfriend?"

I look up at him dumbfounded. "I-" I jump into his arms sending the both of us tumbling of the roof. Thank goodness that it was only a 1 story cabin. Ben hits the ground first and I land on top of him.

"Is that a yes?" Ben asks with a smirk. "Yes!" I practically yelled at him. We both share a gentle kiss before heading back inside the cabin for a few rounds of LOZ (Legend Of Zelda) and cuddles.

Author's note: Heya! I'm back already with a whole new approach to this whole writing style. Im trying out different styles and trying to find out which I am better at. I should update every...Thursday and Tuesday unless Im busy with assignments...and uh...yeah...thanks for reading...ooo yes one last thing, there will NOT be any Lemons there will however be

•Creepypasta × creepypasta
• Reader × creepypasta (Bestfriends)
•Reader × creepypasta (relationship)