Homicidal Liu x reader

Your POV:
Hi.  I'm y/n or atleast that's what I was known as before I ran away from home. My home really wasn't that bad I just hate that I literally had no freedom to go out and stuff.  I was just camping deep in the woods for a few days and bathing in a nearby river. 

One day while I was going to bathe I felt a pair of eyes burning holes into the back of my head.  I turn around and suddenly the sensation disappeared.  I shrugged and then I felt arms wrap around me and hold something up to my face.  I knew exactly what was happening.  I was being KIDNAPPED!

I tried my absolute hardest not to breathe in but my body craved oxygen and took a few deep breaths and every thing started spinning. 

A͢ f͢e͢w͢ h͢o͢u͢rs͢ l͢a͢t͢e͢r...

When I woke up my eyes struggled to focus on my surroundings. I felt around and I was on a bed.  Once my vision cleared I heard someone clearing their throat.

I whipped my head in their direction.  "Who are you? Why am I here?" The figure stepped forward to reveal a boy that looked older than you but like he was still a teenager. The thing that really stuck out to me were the scars and stitches on his face.  "Glad you're up. Really Liu that sucked.  Shut up sully!"
I was really confused. Was he talking to himself? "Why am I here Liu?" "Great now look what you've done Sully! Not my fault you fell for her Sully!"

I blushed.  "Can one of you please tell me what's going on?" " Of course. I'm Liu and this is my other personality Sully. Nice to meet yah hot stuff" I blushed even harder and it looked like Liu was blushing too.  "Nice to meet you too Sully"

"Where am I?" "You're at my cabin in the same forest you were camping in.  Why were you out there?" "I ran away from my home and I had no where to go" " This loser's been watching you for days! Shut up Sully! I noticed you a couple days ago and thought you were only camping but you've been here almost a week.  So I decided to help out with a place to stay"

"Thank you Liu. I really can't bother you like this.  I'll just leave now. " I edged myself off the bed but Liu grabbed my hand.  "NO! Please don't leave...I don't like to be alone" "Liu I really shouldn't stay here. You're really sweet but I don't want to bother you" "I don't mind really I- What he's trying to say is he's in love with you and he wants you to stay here with him. " "Is this true Liu?"

I looked up and saw that poor Liu looked so red and flustered. "Do you believe in love at first sight?" Liu said while staring at the floor.  "... I didn't.... Until today.... " I said looking at his blushing face.

"Really?" I nodded and before I knew it his arm were around me and holding me close.  I felt safe even though I just met Liu.  A kind of safe I didn't feel with anyone else.  I knew right there and then that he loved me as much as I loved him...

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ:
ɢᴜʏs ɪ'ᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.  ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴀᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ.  ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟsᴏ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ sᴏ ɪᴅᴋ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.  ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ sᴏᴏɴ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏᴛᴘ (ᴊᴇғғ x ᴛᴏʙʏ). ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟsᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴏᴍɪᴄɪᴅᴀʟ ʟɪᴜ.  ɪ ʟᴇɢɪᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ. ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ sᴏᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ғᴇʙ/ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ ᴏʀ sᴏ. sᴏᴏᴏᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ʟᴇғᴛ.
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ
🐾sᴀᴍɪᴋᴀ🐾