Ticci Toby × reader

*sigh* where should I start...ah yes. As you may know my name is y/n Rogers and I'm a wanted psychopath murderer's wife. Yeah I know that's not a good place to start the story but before the wedding was a blur. So I'm bringing you along with me on the wildest day of my life.

I was surprising Toby for his birthday tonight. I'm throwing him a surprise party and some special news...if you catch my drift *wink wink* Okay Okay let's go set up!

(Toby was out on a really hard mission so you had plenty of time but nonetheless you hurried and completed everything with minutes to spare)

I saw the door open and I immediately kissed Toby. He was taken aback but then kissed back. "I'm going to take a shower okay babe?" I nodded and watched as he headed up the stairs.

I smirked as I snuck up after him. I waited for the water to start running and then slipped into the bathroom and I grabbed his clothes and managed to get out before he saw me.

I set out a nice pair of black jeans with a black tshirt and some high tops. I took his dirty clothes and put them in the laundry hamper. I heard the shower turn off. "Shit!" I mumbled to myself.

I quickly exited the room and went to Jane's room and got ready for the party. I ran downstairs just in time to see him open our room door. "Places everyone!" I whisper yelled. Everyone hid and I turned the light off and hid. Toby walked in, obviously confused. I flick the light on and everyone jumps up and screams "SURPRISE!!!!"

Toby looked at you before pulling you into a tight warm hug. "Careful Toby!" "W-what? Why-y? A-are you ok-okay?" "I...uh yeah...H-Here I got you s-something..." I blush as I push a box into his hand. He opens the box and finds a mug that said 'Goodmorning Handsome!' "T-this is a-amazing!" "Look inside..."

Toby took out the tissue paper that I put in the mug to cover up the bit that said 'You're gonna be a daddy'. He looked at me and then back at the mug and then back at me."Surprise..." I say nervously. He throws his arms around my waist and picks me up and spins me around. "I-I'm going to b-be a dad!"

Everyone congratulated us and then we ate cake! Toby would stop worrying about him being a bad father to his child so I cupped his face and kissed him. "I believe in you...you're going to make an amazing dad!" Toby kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me. "What would I do without you?" "Y'know Toby...you're such good practice for baby training!" He chucked and a moved a lock of hair out of my eyes. I pinched his cheeks and booped his nose with my finger while he puffed his cheeks out like a child and looks like he was about have tantrum.

I tickled him and he seemed to calm down. "God I love you!" I scream. "I l-love you t-t-too!"

Author's note: And I oop- I didn't mean to stop my writing schedule that fast, update may very from daily, weeks etc♡♡♡