Jane the killer x reader (Best friends)

Y/n pov:
I have one mission in life...to kill Jeff the Killer and avenge my family. He killed my family and made me watch then the police arrived and he bolted. That was 6 years ago and I was 13 at the time. I remember his face clearly. That charred black hair, that coldness in his eyes that didn't close, that red smile that was carved in his face and that white hoodie that was stained with the blood of my family.

I spent all my life after that day preparing to face him again and to end what he started all those years ago. I finally found his 'home' if you could even call it that. Just as I was about to open his window I saw another girl in the tree with me. "Who are you?" I ask her quietly. "I'm Jane...Jane Arkansaw. At least that's who I was before Jeff took everything away from me!"

"Jane...I'm y/n! Y/n L/n." "Y/n? What are you doing here?" "Same as you...Getting revenge." At that moment Jeff's lamp turned off and Jane and I were silent. "Wanna work together y/n? We could do more damage that way.." "Count me in!"

After 20 minutes Jane and I slowly crept to Jeff's window and Jane opened it just enough for us to get through. We saw a eye mask on his face and his breathing was even, meaning he was asleep. Jane and I giggled like two 5 year olds and then we each plunged our knives into each of Jeff's arms. I yanked the eye mask off and Jane covered his mouth to muffle his screams. "Miss us Jeffy?"

Jeff started struggling to get us away from him. "Shhhh....it's going to be okay..." I booped his nose while Jane was removing her knife from Jeff's arm. He screamed in agony. I didn't manage to cover his mouth in time and he screamed for help.

Toby, Masky and Hoodie burst through the door, weapons ready, but by that time Jane and I were safely out the window and out of the forest. We both laughed like we were high or something and the few people that past us looked at us like we were crazy, but we didn't care. We finally got revenge.

"So y/n....what you up to later?" I shrugged. "Getting revenge was the only thing on my agenda." "To be honest...same here...how 'bout we go for a movie or something? Like a girl's night out" "Yes!!!"

Every night Jane and I would be doing the most fun things. Sometimes we went bowling or stayed in to watch a movie. And on special occasions she and I would go and mess with Jeff. Needless to say my life was filled with more joy since my parents were killed  and I owe it all to Jane.