Jeff the killer × reader

Well...my birthday was coming up. Any other girl would be over the moon to turn 14 and be an official teenager, but as you might've guessed, I'm not like other girls. I despised my birthday ever since a year ago when my favorite teacher passed away on my birthday.

I hated how fake everyone was on my birthday. All the whores in my class acting like they actually gave a fuck about me, my family would act as if I were the best thing that's ever happened since sliced bread, my teacher would act extra nice and be back to their strict selves the next day and worst of all, ALL THE USELESS THINGS GIVEN AS GIFTS!Like will I ever be using a teddy bear? Or a stupid doll?

After school my mom picked me up and we drove in silence until she decided to break it. "Happy birthday sweetie" "hmm...thanks." I say flatly. I put my earphones in and blasted music into my head. Suddenly the car was stopped. I felt my head hit the window and I was consumed by darkness.

I woke up to someone talking. "She's really something ey?" "Ooo! J-Jeff has a cr-crush on the m-mystery-y girl-l." I opened my eyes slowly and my eyes adjusted to the light. It was just a flashback to my life before "What the-" A boy with pale almost white skin, black hair that drooped over his face, a red cut smile and no eyelids stared at me in shock.

"Jeff?" He immediately wrapped his arms around me. "Don't ever scare me like that again! What were you thinking?!" All my memories came rushing back to me.

We were attacked by the rake when we came home from the movies that Jeff had taken me to for my birthday because Jeff was in a disguise so he could go into town and he had forgotten to take it off before coming back into the forest. The rake thought that a stranger had wandered into the forest and attacked, but I jumped in the way to protect Jeff.

"Better me than you. I love you too much to let you get hurt." I cup his cheek and wipe the tears that were now rushing down his face. "B-but-" I put my finger on his lips cutting him off. "Its okay..I'm okay..." He cried into my shoulder while I played with his hair to calm him down. Wow...my boyfriend was a big baby...but I love him that way...

After he finally calmed down we watched Tangled cause he knew how much you loved Disney movies. The song I have a dream came on and I started singing along. Badly might I add. "Must you sing to every song?" Jeff rolled his eyes. "YES I DO!"

Eventually he joined in and by the end on the movie it was midnight so Jeff turned off the TV and got in bed. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his arm. We fell asleep like that. I knew one thing for sure...wellllll two things.
1. I LOVE THIS BOY!
and 2. This was the BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER!