Thirty Five

Audience section,

"Heolly!" Felix was impressed with the debaters.
"Hyun Jin is scary and I can sense the whole opposition team shaking every time he raise a p.o.i."

"Exactly! His face says it all,"
"You better be ready because you will be done." Han imitated Hyun Jin's voice and the boys were laughing.

"We are winning." Chaeyoung made a claim.
"Look at how calm yet scary our debaters look like."

"Hyuna is chill," Seungmin said.

"Seungmin aa, I have been curious about something since last year." Bangchan paid attention to Seungmin.

"Wae?" Seungmin widened his eyes, looking all innocent and hyped.

"Do you perhaps."
"Like Hyuna? You kept taking her side."

"Was it that obvious?" Seungmin laughed, he was joking but people took it for real.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" Chaeyoung freaked out.

"ANIYA HELL NO! It was a joke so stop accusing me!" Seungmin defended himself and shoved a spoonful of cake into his mouth.
"Isn't that Woojin hyung?"

"YAH! WHY ME SUDDENLY?! DON'T BRING BACK MY PAST!" Woojin smacked Seungmin.

"Right? What was I thinking?" Bangchan nodded his head and gave Woojin that face.

"Hello!" Someone came to them, looking all swag.

"Yohooooo! Younghoon!" Woojin greeted him, feeling saved at Younghoon sudden appearance.

"Wanjeon! Your suit is kaboom!" Chaeyoung gave him a thumbs up.

"Thank you Chaeyoung aa." Younghoon said and pulled a chair next to Bangchan.

"Where is Sunwoo and Changmin?" Chaeyoung asked.

"They went to get more foods." Younghoon replied and paid his attention to the debaters on the stage.
"I swear they look cool. Like you know, the moment each of them started talking, uwahhh."

"I hope you weren't looking at the first speaker." Han said.

"SAYS WHO?! NAYONG LOOKS COOL LIKE WAAAA!" Younghoon intentionally burnt Han.

"Won't deny that!" Han fanboyed over Nayong instead of starting a fight with Younghoon.

"Guyssss!" Hyuna came to them, looking all frustrated.

"Aweee baby why? You did great tho!" Chaeyoung said to Hyuna, all lovey dovey.

"Yes exactly." Younghoon agreed.

"Hyuna aa, do you want anything? I want to refill the drinks." Hyun Jin asked her.

"I want to follow!" Hyuna was holding onto Hyun Jin suit sleeves.

"Really? Kajaa!" Hyun Jin and Hyuna walked away, almost jumping on their every steps.

"Haih, so happy." Seungmin sighed.
"Hello! Is there anybody who wants to pick up a lonely boy?!" he waved around to random people, acting shameless.

Some girls giggled as they saw Seungmin waving at them. His friends were embarrassed for him.

"ARE YOU PROMOTING YOURSELF?!" Ji Yeon laughed, pitying Seungmin.
"Seungmin aa, you need a crush at least." She suggested.

"I do! Who says I don't?!" Seungmin glared at Ji Yeon.

"Ouh,"
"Wow,"
"Really?"
"Who?"
"When?"
"Where?!" Everybody attacked him with the questions.