Forty Eight

<3

<3

2:30 a.m.

The girls were back in their room and they were trying to escape without getting caught. Another plan to ditch the boys.

"Ji Yeon! Are you sure about this?" Nayong asked, tapping on Ji Yeon's shoulder.

"YES!" She energetically replied.

"Orait! Behold! The trip is about to begin!" Chaeyoung hyped up the mood.

"Where are we going?" Hyuna asked, curious.

"Navigator nim?" The girls turned to look at Ji Yeon.

"Uhmmm, I don't know." She shrugged.

"Really?" Nayong flopped onto the floor, disappointed as they got nowhere to go.

"I have this one huge bridge in my mind. But I forget the name." Ji Yeon massaged her temples.

"What bridge?" Hyuna raised her eye brows in confusion.

"I googled it earlier this morning but it is gone from my memory. What is it again?" Ji Yeon opened her phone and checked on the history log from the safari.
"Ah!"
"Langkawi Sky Bridge!" She tapped the table in satisfaction.

"Ji Yeon are you really keep forgetting things?" Hyuna was worried.

"Yes,"
"Don't tell this to Felix but," Ji Yeon was about spill some tea.

"What what what?" The girls came closer to her.

"When I first opened my eyes. I wondered who Felix was. Wasn't that scary?" Ji Yeon guiltily said.
"I was like, excuse me."

"REALLY?! Wah! That is scary. I agree, I mean you forgot Lee Yongbok for a while, that should be an issue." Chaeyoung covered her mouth.

"Aigoo! Kaja!" Ji Yeon got up from the chair and went to open the door.

"Let's go." Hyuna grabbed her backpack and went to follow Ji Yeon to the door.

"Where are you going?" Felix was about to knock on their door but Ji Yeon opened it before he could.

The girl fast passed her backpack to Hyuna and Hyuna hurled it somewhere behind them. Well, carrying their backpacks will make it obvious that they were going somewhere. It was like an agent movie movement.

"Where are you going?" Felix asked again since Ji Yeon wasn't replying.

"I was about to go to you." Ji Yeon made up a lie and reached for his hand.

"Why? Did anything happen?" He asked, turning soft.

"No, I was wondering if you-"
"If you,"
"If you-" Ji Yeon was actually thinking about the most believable lie but it only made Felix worried.