Chapter 12

I pulled the jacket tighter. Without losing another word, he knelt in front of me, reached back and pulled my arms over his shoulder, in short he just said: >> Please hold on to the umbrella. <<. I took the umbrella, he grabbed my legs and started to move. Why do I now notice how big he is and wonder why he was looking for me. >> Is Yukina or the other two there? << he asked me with an unusual voice. >> No, Yukina is with her mother who came to visit and the others went to a concert. << I whispered and pressed closer to him. I trembled like aspen leaves and it was warm. At some point I closed my eyes and only opened them again when he asked for the key. I took the key out of my pocket and gave it to him. After he opened the door he put me down in the bathroom. >> I bring you dry clothes. << he spoke and was just leaving when I stopped him: >>No. << pulled the jacket tight. My face was red when he saw it, he also turned red. >> I won't look in, I promise. << showed his hands up and disappeared before I could say anything. I reached for a towel and dried myself. He put the new things into my bed. >> Thank you. << I said with a light smile. When he was out I put on the dry clothes and noticed that he brought me matching underwear. How did he do that without looking in?  I tied my hair to a bun and then made my way to the kitchen. Kyoya fiddled around in the kitchen. I sat down on a chair at the counter, then he put two cups of tea down, then we looked at each other silently. I took a sip of the tea he had to practice. We both remained silent until he said quietly: >> So you knew my mother. << , >> Yes. And you are very similar. And I don't really remember how she...<< came from me as if I had foreseen his next question. He looks at me moving toward me. His hand went on my bun, I stayed seated and looked at his eyes. >> I missed you. << he whispered quietly and opened my bun, then pulled me down from the chair. >> I love you too. << I said quietly. I could choke him and he could choke me for our actions, but in reality we couldn't let each other. Before I could say anything, we kissed deeply. He lifted me up and dropped me on the sofa. My gaze was fixed on him and we both knew what we wanted. But we also knew that it is wrong to follow in this situation because he is in a relationship.  >>Kyoya...<< I spoke quietly and he put one hand on my cheek >>I know, but...<<, Kyoya understood and kissed me again. He tried to change the subject >>Why did you tremble and why did you kneel next to a house wall. <<. I looked at him and hesitated with my answer, >> Noah. << and his eyes became big. He immediately understood what had happened, shortly after he got up and brought the tea to the living room table. I was cold...just cold...in the other world we had always been in the warm regions. I am not used to this cold rain like in Japan. I wanted to talk to him as with his female version, but that would work for me. Not at the moment.  I could lie to him now, but that wouldn't be right now.

>> Nile came up to me a few hours ago. You are close to the final, you can leave your exercises with your "girlfriend". He looked terrible. <<, Kyoya swallowed the tea and looked at me with big eyes. He doesn't really reply to it except for one >> yes...<< to what I said. This did not contribute unknown to a better climate between the two of us. To avoid unpleasant conversation he got me a blanket and turned on the TV. With the timing to a special contribution to the world championship. There they were watching faces of Yukina, Nian, Lucas and me, but as different than before the game between us and the winning team should only be an addition to the World Championship. At first I thought Kyoya would yell at me angrily, but in contrast he grinned, then I remembered he wanted to fight me in our school days.  ¬And now he has a motivation more to win this championship, as well as his night sports actions with his girlfriend not so often to perform. We didn't talk, that was the mood. He just told me how the world championship had gone so far and it was tense. We both feel the same for each other, but there is too much between us, too much. We remained silent the whole time, the kiss before was beautiful, but also wrong. All this is wrong at the moment that he is here. At some point he left, probably because he couldn't stand the tension. Then I was alone in the big apartment and didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment. I felt so bad last years ago, the only thing I knew was that he would train with his group to compete against me and the others.