Chapter 14

The next morning, I woke up and heard the rain beating against the window. I didn't want to get up, my bed is warm, and it is cold outside. Yukina entered my room >> Get up we want breakfast. <<. I just grumbled, straightened up, looked at her and got up without saying anything. When I stepped out of my room with shorts and top, I noticed that the heating was on. I dropped my chair, this weather is just not my weather, because I preferred heat and sun. Fynn seemed to feel that everything else, because he had never had problems with the cold before. He did not become as lethargic in this weather as I am. I didn't even feel like bathing, in fact I wanted to get back into my bed and sleep.

>> What are you up to today, Khepri<<, Fynn asked me. I only moaned because I hated that question, especially on days like this. >> Nothing. Just nothing. << I just answer. Everyone was looking at me. >> How about Fynn and you stay here today, and I go into town with the other two to get some things," Yukina said and put a cup of tea down for me. >> Agreed! << Fynn and I spoke at the same time, probably we had different plans.

After breakfast, the three of them disappeared. Fynn and I got comfortable on the sofa and went through papers. After hours of feeling I put the paper away and sighed. >> Why do I give you the task to do all this stuff when I still must deal with it. << looked at him while doing it. >> Because you're going to meet these people and it's also the annual reports. You're gonna have to do a lot more than pretend. <<Fynn said, "Cook tea by the tea. >> I've only got one problem left. Explaining to Kyoya that I'll be leaving shortly after the World Cup. <<, snuggle me up in a blanket while I do it and pick up the papers again. Basically I had no problem taking care of all the business stuff, but I never wanted to do it and concentrate more on my life than being a businesswoman, so I gave Fynn the authority to take care of the business until then. I found a request for cooperation from TC companies. >> What kind of company is TC?", I asked Fynn when he put the tea on the table. >> TC is an industrial company and belongs to Kyoya's father. <<, Fynn replied. I fell away from faith. Kyoya's father wants to start a cooperation with my family business! The request was addressed to me and not to Fynn. >> Can you make an appointment on my behalf to see her in Africa << I spoke to Fynn and gave him the papers.

>>What appointment in Africa?<< one voice sounded slightly annoyed. Fynn and I look to the apartment door and there Kyoya and Nile were standing in the door. Damn it! I must change the subject quickly. >> Where did you get our apartment key? << I asked Kyoya. This one shut the door and came towards me. >>"Lying in our mailbox with Yukina's compliments," he said with provocative undertone. >> Anything you want to tell me? << he asked me with a broad grin. >> No. I don't want to tell you anything, I answered him. >> Then I'll show Nile something. <> He was moving towards my room. I knew what he meant and jumped up and he ran off. Once in the room the door closed behind me and was locked by Kyoya. Before I could say anything, Kyoya pushed me onto the bed. >> Are you not going to tell me what this appointment in Africa is? <<, he looked at me seriously. >> No, it's private. I just must go to Africa after the World Cup. I hoped he'd settle for that answer, but apparently his face never came close. >> Alone? <<he asked me. >> No with Fynn and no you can't go. <> I gave him an answer. His face became angry. Why not? Because it's private business, Fynn's involved. When I said that, he bit me in the neck and put his hand on my mouth. I fidgeted and tried to push him away. Fortunately, he released the bite after a few seconds. >> What was that? << I asked him and felt the blood come out of the bite. >> Just to be sure. << he said with a broad grin on his face and I blushed because I understood the allusion. Under my breath I murmured, >>Idiot.<<