The girls night (Ep.7/1)

Starfire P.O.V:

JOY! Tomorrow night me and my friends are going to have the girls night! I need to prepare all the things we would need! Friend Bumbel Bee and Friend Jinx are coming in 1 hour and they want to have the girls night too! I need 4 things:

1- Something to eat

2- Distractions

3- 4 bags to sleep

4- The boys doing something else

And of course My glorious friends! I need to ask Friend Cyborg if he can do somethings to eat during the girls night, later I'm going to ask friend Robin 4 bags for sleep and what the boys are going to do this night and at the end I would ask friend Beast boy if he can buy some music and a lot of pillows! I went to the living of the room and find friend Cyborg and friend Robin "Friends would you help me doing the preparing for the girls night for tomorrow? Please" They look at me "Sure Star, what do we have to do?" "Glorious! Friend Cyborg could you please do the coking of something please" "Sure Star, what do you say of a Pizza?" "Glorious! And friend Robin could you please gave us the bags for sleep?" "No problem Star" "Joy! And what are you doing tomorrow night when we would have the girls night?" They look to each other smiling, they turn to me and say at the same time "Video Games Party!" "Ok I must find friend Beast Boy now! Really Thanks! Bye" "Bye Star"

Beast Boy P.O.V:

When I saw Raven with normal clothes… she was… gorgeous… I think I stay at her to much and that I drop my mouth because Rob close my mouth and turn me to the couch… I hope Raven didn't notice it, *Knock at the door* "Who is it" I ask "Is Star, can I talk to you friend Beast Boy?" Sure it was Star what do you thought Beast Boy? Raven?? No she knocks differently… What?! "Yeah wait a second Star" I open the door "Friend Beast Boy could you please help me with some things to prepare the girls night of tomorrow,  please" "Yeah Sure what do you need?" "Joy! I would need that you bring us some music please and a lot of pillows, please" "Yeah Sure, but, who's coming to your 'girls night' so I can know what kind of music pick" "So… friend Bumble Bee, friend Jynx, friend Raven and me!" "Wait Raven is coming?" "Yes! Is so glorious!" "Yeah… Ok… Sooo I'm going to try" "Joy! Thanks Friend Beast Boy!" She then start to walk, well, jump of happiness to her room

Raven's P.O.V:

Doesn't matter if Star hasn't powers she still can kill you with a hug! I really have a good day with Star… We where at the mall almost all the day! Bumble Bee, Jynx and Kid Flash are coming in a couple hours, Cyborg is going to pick Bumble Bee in car with Star (She wanted to see Mas y Menos) and Jynx and Kid Flash are coming running, well Kid Flash come running, It's a little latte and Robin is doing the 'tour' of the City in his motorcycle to 'think', that means that Beast Boy and me are alone. Is the sunset…I hate and love this moment… I hate it because is when I fell the most lonely… "Hoo… poor poor Raven…" This voice! "TERRA??" I turn around, I look everywhere "Where are you?!" "I'm not here… I think you are becoming crazy… poor poor Raven…" "WHAT?! No!" "Yes Raven… poor Raven…You would never see the sunset on the roof with nobody…" "What do you mean?" "I mean that you always push away the people you love, you never want to have fun you are just are creepy goth girl-" "STOP!" "No Raven I'm not going to stop-"  "SHUT UP! You are lying…" I feel a simple sad tear go down my check, I put my hands on my head, I feel so much pain everywhere… "You know is true… *chuckle* You would never find true love, What I say? You would never be love in any of the ways…" "SHUT UP! shut up… please…" I'm now really crying "you don't know…you don't know nothing…" "Yes Raven, I know everything… why don't you jump now?" "What?-" I don't have the time to finish my question, I feel two hands push me… and I fall of the tower…

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

~the end~

(No I'm joking ;b)

I have a question…

Do you like tofu?

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy! (I don't hate Terra I just don't like when she goes in to Rae and BB relationship, but I'm don't going to kill her)

Bye!

Tofu Power!