Never go again

Beast boy's P.O.V:

"Dude wait for me!!!" Nico just kept running and shouting "No time! I'm coming back! Safire just wait for me!"
I laughed "Just wait Raven! I'm coming back too" He finally stopped, in front of him, a big gate completely gold. He looked at me. "Ok, open it now!" I looked back at him with a puzzled look. "How am I supposed to?" He stooped smiling and face palmed. "The soul that was exchanged, he or she gave you something. Didn't it?" I thought for a moment. Then I remembered the necklace that Onix gave me. "Oh, right!" I took the necklace, it was small and cold... The silver chain hanged from my hand and moved slowly. It started getting out of my hand, slowly the black stone leaved me and went up. The necklace got near the gate. With a cristal sound and a white blinding light, the door opened, and the necklace was gone. I was sad, cause...it was the only thing that was left from Onyx and Alex ... But now, I have a second chance....a second chance to start from the beginning and avoid my errors!

(Time jump)

I was on the roof, the sky was blue and clear. The first sound I heard, it was the waves crashing against the rocks and the birds singing...My mind was all messed up, it took me two minutes to remember everything... First person I saw...Raven...she was looking at the sea, her short, purple hair laid on the two sides of her face as always. Her cloak covered her back. Her big purple eyes were completely open in surprise. I was going to run to her... But something stopped me...what if...what if she forgot me? Like in the test....what if she didn't love me anymore? I was scared... She then turned around, she looked at me..."Beast boy?" I couldn't believe...my...my Rae...she was finally back! I stood up, colours danced in front of my eyes and my head felt like spinning. But I didn't care I ran to Raven and hugged her. She was surprised at first, but soon, she hugged me back, her arms wrapped around my back. She pressed her head against my shoulder, I could feel how her tears feel on my shirt, but I didn't care. I was crying too, a sob scaped me and made me shiver. "Rae...oh goodness... Raven I though you where gone...forever..." She sobbed, her shoulders trembled at each sob, she grabbed my shirt and nodded. "I...I...I'm so sorry Garfield..." I putted my hand behind her head and tried to comfort her. "It's all right Rae... Now you're here, it's all that matters for me." I couldn't wait any longer, I grabbed her chin and slowly leaned in. I kissed her, a soft and long kiss, by that kiss I wanted to express how much I missed her, how much I suffered without her and how happy I was now...I felt like living again. "Ejem..." Nico faked a cough, I let go surprised. I forgot he was there. "I don't want to break the moment... But I also want to see someone...if you now what I mean." Raven looked at me surprised. "Who is he?" I laughed nervously "Oh...it...he's the boyfriend from Onix's sister." She gave me a puzzled look "Who's Onix?" Nico looked curious "Saphire doesn't have a sister...I think..." I gave them a surprised look "What? You don't... Remember her?" Raven looked at me worried. "Oh Beast boy...hell messed up with your memories...but don't worry...It will fade away...eventually." Nico nodded, I was so confused! How couldn't they remember Onix? Maybe Saphire remembered. "OK..let's just go find Saphire" we rushed inside the tower. I didn't want to let Raven disappear ever again, I grabbed her hand tightly and walked next to her. We looked everywhere in the tower, eventually we found her in the living room with a white cat in her arms and a white dog behind her that jumped to Nico. The dog was surely Nico's soul animal. Saphire stood up and ran to him too.

"Nico! I looked for you everywhere! Why did you come to earth?"

"Sorry Saphi, I don't really remember anything."

I looked at her puzzled. "Saphire.. You...were the one to come to earth...just after Onix."

She laughed "Oh lord, no! I am very glad that you helped me find Nico, but we can't stay here much longer... And who is that Onix you are talking about? I never heard of such name..." Nico raised his shoulders "He seems to think we know someone named Onix...His mate doesn't know either...what did you said that happened to him?" I looked at Raven hopeful, but her face was slowly becoming doubtful. "I...don't remember...I think I...I think I said he hurt his head?...Yes! That's it!" Nobody remembered... They even forgot what happened to them. Everything seems fine. Like...she...never...existed. Wait, she? Who was I talking about? I looked at everyone confused. Raven looked at me worried. "You don't remember? Nico came here because he noticed troubles on earth...Trigon possessed Terra. Nico helped us to defeat him. You probably hurt your head during the battle to invent all those things..." Saphire hold Nico closer and talked to me worried "I came here...yesterday I think? Because I was worried, but now that everything is over... We can go home again! Thank you Titans...where are the others by the way?"  Robin, Starfire and Cyborg entered the room. Starfire flew to Nico "Oh Tamaran! I am so glad that you can meet your mate again! I am truly sad that you have to do the long travel of back home, but it is necessary. Please tell us that you will come do the visits sometimes!" They nodded, the room started to fill with goodbyes... I was almost 100% sure that what they were trying to explain me never happened, I was forgetting too, but I didn't want to.