Shopping is boring (Ep.19)

Raven's P.O.V:

I was reading peacefully... a perfect and calm day... No! Just kidding of course! A peacefully day? In the tower? Haha... *sarcastic Laugh* Noo... Onix was justas as second Beast Boy but with more energy and in little girl... "Friend Raven!" I jumped scared at first "What!?" "Would you like to come with me and friend Onix to the mall of shopping she doesn't have the clothes!" I rolled my eyes "I almost die with a heart attack just for that?" Star panicked "What?! You almost had the hearth Attack!!!!??" "No Star! It's just a- well ask Robin... Why don't you ask Terra or an other girl to go?" "Friend Onix said that no friend Terra and friend Terra said no friend Onix, and you are the Best Friend for me!" She said smiling brightly "R-Really?" She nodded still smiling, I smiled a little "Ok... lest go then" She jumped and ran to bring Onix.

In the mall...

"I don't like shopping! It's boring! How many time did we spend here?!"It's only been 15 minutes that be arrived here and she was bored to dead? "Onix please we got it..." I rubbed my forehead, Star was almost caring Onix "HIII! We must go to that shop!! It's the most adorable!! Yes?" Star was more excited than Onix... The store was called "Cute things" Onix gasped "NOOOO!" She tried to get of Star, but Star was really strong and ran in the store

One hour later...

"Awww! You look soo the cute like that friend Onix!" I tried to not burst out laughing, she had a pink T-shirt with a Kitten on that said "Cute things", a cream yellow skirt with heath panties and bright pink shoes, she had a mad and annoyed face "Grrrrr..." Star ignored it and went look for more clothes, I rolled my eyes "Come... I'm going to chose your clothes" She smiled and went to change in to the white dress I've found, It was one of my little girl dresses that I found in the back of my closet (It's incredible what we can found in closets!) We waited for Star, She buy those horrible clothes just "in the case you do the changing of the mind"............ "Raven!!! Starfire!!!" "Onix?!" She disappeard ten minutes ago but we didn't notice it until we heard her shout "We are coming friend Onix!" We finally found her "Onix? W-what what's going on?" She was at the pet store desperate "T-t-the animals! They are in cages!" I slapped my forehead, Star looked at her kindly "You don't like the animals in the cages friend?" Onix nodded "Aww...friend Raven she's just as friend Beast Boy, she doesn't like the animals in the cages" I nodded "Onix, It's a pet store..." "What's a pet store?" "Hmmmm... a pet store is... a place where we give animals for money" "What's the money?" "Well... You know what? Ask Beast Boy..." Onix looked in the cage next to her "Starfire, can I have a bunny?" Star was about to said yes but I stooped her "You need to ask the others and then Robin" Star nodded, Onix dropped her face "Ok..."

At the tower

"We are here!!" Onix shouted "Raven?" She asked with a confused look "Yes?" "Why do your days go so fast?" I raised an eyebrow "You just think that it's go quickly but in true-" She shocked her head "No! Your days aren't even the half of our days!" "And how many last your days?" She thought a moment "Three of your days..." I lay the shopping bags on my bed "So that means you would be here six days?" Onix though about it "Yes..."she finally said I nodded "We should tell the others, Ok?" She nodded

Beast Boy's P.O.V:

It was quite funny with Onix around, we needed to show and explain her what money was, electronic things... and other new stuff that she had never saw "Beast Boy?" A soft voice called me "Yes Rae?" She looked at me strait in the eyes "Since when your eyes had blue?" I jumped and looked at my self in the mirror "Cr*p!" Rae get up and put one of her hands on my shoulder "What?" I turned around "Does are my old eyes..." She took me by my shin and looked at me straight in the eyes "We should tell Cyborg..." I blushed, she put her hand down... we where just some inches apart "Raven..." She blushed too "Yes?..." I get a little closer- *Beep-Beep* Nooo!! "Raven Beast Boy! At the common room! Now!" I hate you Robin!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Update! Well sorry for not letting B and Raven Kiss but... well I know exactly when they are going to kiss sooo... You need to wait! (just a little)

Anyway! I would love if you guys checked in the nexts histories...

"I've been trying" by __siddd__

"Things happen" by MykenzieBeitel

"The End" by @p2dc007

"The past that haunts us" by mac0740

Till next time guys!!

~Dark Magik