What happened after the day...(Ep.17)

Before reading just wanted to recommend you guys somethings…Take a look to "The end" a BBRAE fanfict! By: p2dc007, and to the books from: bluecloak, DiaWells and MykenzieBeitel, more recommandations in an other chapter!

(Still BB's P.O.V)

"That little boy wasn't normal, he was green, and by green I mean green skin and green hair, he could turn in to all the animals-" Onix interrupted her mother "Why was he green mom?" "It's a long story my dear but that doesn't matter now" Onix nodded and her mother continued "He lived in Africa with his mother and dad, Oh and he had a cat called tiger too… One day, His mom and his dad went with him in a boat trip in a lac that was near them house…" She, She was talking about the day… "His parents then realised that they where too close of the waterfall… but they couldn't do nothing, they didn't say nothing to Garfield, they just told him to fly… very up in the sky, Garfield did so, and the poor kid saw his parents die… Some time later here we saw them past in the judgement of the paradise, the woman… looked a little like you… and the man was blonde with, green eyes that had a special sparkle in them…Sudenly the woman started to cry and The knowledge talked to her… I was there with the knowledge when she confessed that… She was pregnant…I felt soo sad for her that I talked to your dad and to the knowledge, then to the husband of the woman… he was surprised like us, finally we decided to do something… Well… Not good… The woman and the man where desperated to the point to… Well… you know that at the judgment we decide if someone goes up or down… but to make their baby life they decided to stay as… spirits…" Onix gasped "Spirits?! Buy, that's horrible!" I was so choked! God! I… Her mother nodded and continued "But first they needed to find a woman to carry the baby in her belly… I… I was so sad for them… for that little boy…" Her mother was tearing… Her soultwin caressed the back of her hand to reconfort her, she wiped her tears "I talked to dad,  and your sister… We thought we did well… so we move the baby in my belly and… We needed to hide… we convince the village to not say anything… The price was that the baby wouldn't get near their kids… It's seems that the new Grand Ange don't like that we mix with humans… it gives the kid more powers… It makes the kid special… And very powerful… his soul keep white as snow… and his skin can bronze with the sun light…" I felt to the floor, Was…- "Can you guess who are we talking about Onix?" She softly asked, Onix get up "No… I'm not… They where all right in the village! I SHOULD BE DEAD!" She shouted crying, she get up and run out of the house followed by Alex "Onix!" "NO! YOU ARE LYING! Noo…" She stoped in front of the lake "Onix…" Her mother tried to get near her "I'm not normal… My real parents are dead… I'm… just a mixture…" She whispered, a hand stopped her mother, It was a teenager! She had long black hair, pale skin as everyone in this place… she had the same eyes as her mother, she had a Black and white cat soultwin that rememberd me at Raven's kitten but in bigger… "Mom… let me talk to her…" The girl get closer to Onix her soultwin behind her "Well… now you know it…" Onix nodded still looking at the floor "And… Why are you so sad sis? You are awesome!" Onix shocked her head "I'm not normal…" She shortly answered, her sister smiled and sat next to her "No, you are different, it isn't the same thing, it's good to be different, you know?" Onix Sat down too "I-I just want to be normal… have friends… Walk in the village with out been called things… or that someone shout me "Go!" or "You should be dead mixture…" " Her sister looked at her "Well at lest I would love to be bronzed too" Onix giggle a little "No, you are beautiful like that Safire… I'm ugly with bronzed skin…" Safire shocked her head "No no… but anyway, Now you know all your first family" Onix looked at her sister straight in the eyes "All dead…" Safire shocked her head again"No, not at all" A sparkle of hope illuminated her eyes "Really who?" Safire half smiled "Your brother" Onix looked down again "He is surely dead… A little boy alone in Africa…" Safire took her sister's arm "Come, I'm going to show you your brother…" They entered in the house and Safire took an old book, she closed the door behind her, sat at the bank of the lake, She opened the book and search for something, Onix followed her all the time almost running and sat next to her sister, Safire found what she was searching for, she closed the book and took a lotus position "Eau pure et cristalline, révèle nous le frère disparu… révèle nous Garfield Logan" The water moved a little and slowly you could see clearly as in a TV, it was… Me! Now it was clear… that's why I thought I saw her before… that's why her voice remembered me my mother… Onix… she's my sister!!??

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoooooo! Onix's BB's sis!!!! Well cliffhanger until next chapter! And if you have a comment please write what you think, even if it's bad! It would help me to make a better history! Thanks again to all my readers! Love you all!

~Dark Magik