☠︎028☠︎

Blackpink

Blackpink

Lisa was the first to move in, she looked around with her gun held up when she heard static in her ear

"Lisa can you hear me," Jungkook spoke through the earpiece.

"Loud and clear." She replied softly.

"Good okay the left window about four meters from you is open. You can get in through there." Jungkook told her looking at the monitor.

Lisa looked around and spotted the window, "Got it." She turned to the others nudging her head towards the window.

Yoongi hacked into every news outlet there was and broadcasted the footage live. People who were walking down the busy streets or resting at home watching tv were interrupted with the sudden footage.

"We're in boys," Yoongi told his members.

Namjoon nodded, "Okay I want a clear view of their movements and make sure the police can't get any trace of this location." He spoke in a deep tone.

This was it this was the girls time to shine and show the world they mean business.

Chaeyoung was the first to jump through the window since it would be more convenient for them cause she can kill anyone that was there with her knife instead of a gun. She looked around and saw that the hallway was clear.

Turning back to the window she helped Jisoo and Jennie up while Lisa jumped easily without making any noise.

"Okay me and Jennie will take the left side you two take the right," Jisoo whispered to everyone to which they agreed on her plan.

Lisa and Chaeyoung quickly but silently rushed down the hallway making sure that no one was in sight.

Hoseok made the drone's camera cut into the houses security cameras. He made sure that the footage would purposefully not show the girls walking through the house.

"Taehyung I need eyes on the second floor," Jennie spoke lightly but clearly for Taehyung to understand.

Looking through the monitors he saw that the second floor was clear, "Alright the second floor is clear but be careful Sungjin is in his study."

Jennie and Jisoo quickly rushed upstairs noticing the study room door down the hall.

Chaeyoung kicked the guards back knee and stabbed him in the neck letting the body fall slowly.

Lisa opened the second story window and looked down, the drop was high but they would make it. She quickly dropped a rope down the window and tied it to the table next to the window. "Escape window is secured." She said through the earpiece.

Jisoo counted down to three and kicked the door holding her gun up ready to fire.

Jennie shot the two bodyguards in the room and whistled for Chaeyoung and Lisa who came running in.

Sungjin sighed taking off his glasses ready for his men to come and deal with this.

"Han Sungjin." Jisoo spoke coldly.

Sungjin looked at her unamused, "You're not the first people to do this so say what you want before you're killed by my men."

Chaeyoung squinted her eyes intimidatingly, "Does your wife know how much of disgusting pig you are."

Sungjin chuckled darkly, "Listen girl I don't know who hired you but the information you were given is false."

Jennie smirked under her mask, "Then why are you so defensive, Lis."

Lisa threw a red folder containing all of the victims he had sold for the past few years.

Sungjin opened it his eyes glancing at the papers making him harshly ripped it, "So what it's not like the press will believe this fabricated nonsense."

Jisoo chuckled placing the small camera on the table, "I'm afraid that live footage can't be fabricated Mr. Han."

Sungjin's face grew dark as his eyes flashed to the gun under his desk.

Chaeyoung caught this and shot a bullet right in front of him scaring the man, "Don't think about it."

"So Mr. Han this is your final redemption to a good afterlife. Confess to all your crimes and apologize to all the families you broke." Jennie said pacing towards the door locking it.

Sungjin scoffed, "Redemption my ass."

"You have two choices Mr. Han either confess now and your wife and son won't die or we kill them right now and you still confess." Lisa switched on the tv which showed his wife and son tied up to a chair with a cloth covering their mouths, tears clearly running down their faces.

This struck a nerve in Sungjin, yes he is a horrible human being but his only happiness in the world is his family who he cared so dearly for.

"Listen I'll pay you double than whoever hired you please just leave my family out of this." He pleaded.

"Unfortunately until you confess they will be held captive so choose wisely time is ticking." Lisa warned.

Sungjin thought carefully about the situation if he really wanted to live he would have to wait a couple minutes for his men but the fact that his wife and son are on the line make things more difficult. It was clear that these girls weren't messing around and meant business. Whoever they work for had struck gold because there seemed to be no reluctance in any of their actions.

"Chaeyoung you only have a few minutes before the police arrive at the mansion." Jimin reminded.

"You have five seconds to make a choice Sungjin or you'll watch them be shot on camera." Chaeyoung cruelly warned.

Shutting his eyes for a brief moment Sungjin complied, "Fine I'll confess."

"Perfect." Jisoo muttered and zoomed in on his face. "Start talking."

"I'm sorry for making money off of selling people and drugs. I apologize to my family for disappointing them and to all the people I hurt." Sungjin took a sharp breath.

Chaeyoung moves behind him, "You bore me." She lifted her knife to his throat. "Have fun in hell." She slit his throat.

The audience gasped at the gruesome scene. His wife and son screamed and cried at the sight of their loved one bleeding to death.

Bangtan was a little surprised at Chaeyoung's words but nevertheless proud that they completed their job.

Police sirens were heard outside the perimeter making Lisa look out the window, "We need to go." She told everyone.

Jennie looked at the camera, "Blackpink remember that name bitches." She devilishly winks at the camera and it cuts.

To be continued