☠︎049☠︎

-ACT TWO : Cruel Threat

Alice gasped softly as she stared at Chaeyoung. The young fifteen year old she saw for the last time gone and now replaced with a beautiful young woman. Her little sister who was gone from her life was now standing in front of her in the flesh. "H-how why?" She stammered her emotions were all over the place.

Chaeyoung felt her heart sting at the word why, "Why? You should tell that to mom."

Alice furrowed her brows, "Why are you showing up back in my life after being gone for eight years!" She shouted emphasizing eight years. She wanted to hug her sister but Chaeyoung left them.

Everyone in the mall stopped walking after hearing Alice's shouts. Jennie turned to see what the commotion was and she felt anger fill her system. Jennie stood up, "That bitch." She mumbled.

Jisoo heard it making her look at where Jennie's gaze was. "Oh shit."

"What?" Yoongi said as he turned and saw Chaeyoung talking to another woman who looked like her.

Jennie took a couple steps forward but felt a hand hold her arm, "Taehyung let me go I need to teach that girl a lesson." She grumbled out.

Taehyung pulled Jennie close to him, "Let Chaeyoung handle this it's her sister right." He said earning a nod from her.

Chaeyoung couldn't help but laugh, "What, did mom tell you that I left." She said tears watering her eyes.

"Yeah that you left yelling nasty things to her and dad. Saying that you wished they burned in hell." Alice said spitefully.

Jimin couldn't hold his tongue any longer, "Excuse me but you need to get your facts checked miss. Your idiot of a mother manipulated you."

Alice scoffed, "Who are you to call my mother an idiot, asshole."

Chaeyoung got angry at Alice's words, "Yah he's just telling the truth."

Alice laughed, "Please." A thought hit Alice she wanted to see if what Chaeyoung was saying is true or her mother was. "Can we talk more privately people are watching."

Chaeyoung looked and Jimin and he shrugged, "Alright."

-

Jungkook looked at Alice with a hesitant stare, "Are you sure we should follow her? She could be setting Chaeyoung up for all we know." He stated.

Lisa nudged him in the side, "Don't say that. I don't trust her either but Chaeyoung misses her sister so this could be a closing for her."