☠︎032☠︎

Nice try

Nice try

Spinning

Spinning... that's how her head felt—like it was spinning in a turbine. Jennie remembered driving and Taehyung shielding her with his body but that's about it. She tried to rack her brain for more visual information but darkness was consuming her mind.

The faint smell of gasoline swept through his nostrils, prying his eyes open Taehyung winced in pain as he lifted his arm. He felt all his blood rush to his head making his veins pop out. Shifting his hand shattered glass pieces grazed across his knuckles.

Jimin quickly cut the car in front of him while Chaeyoung gave a sympathetic/worried bow towards the car behind them.

"Jimin we're gonna get a ticket with your reckless driving." Chaeyoung pointed out crossing her arms across her chest.

Jimin shook his head slightly and stepped on the gas, "That's the least of my concerns. Check if I brought the right bag please."

Chaeyoung reached for the black duffle bag and looked through it finding multiple different firearms and rifles. "Yup we're ready."

Sana slammed her car door closed and smirked at the flipped-over vehicle. She nudged her head towards Momo and they walked towards the car.
Glass crunching under their boots as the neared the bent Bugatti.

Jennie groaned as consciousness was entering her brain. Fluttering her eyes open she noticed that she was being held up by her seatbelt. Turning her head a flash of pain struck as she saw figures nearing them.

Taehyung reaches for his seatbelt and clicked the button making it release him. His body fell hitting the roof of the car. Jennie tried to do the same but her button wouldn't budge.

"Taehyung I'm stuck." She mumbled shaking the stupid seatbelt.

Taehyung's eyes widen, he then reached for his pocket knife and cut the seatbelt gently holding her back so it wouldn't hit the hard roof.

"They're coming what are we gonna do?" Jennie asked bitting her cut bleeding lip.

"Grab them." They both heard and played dead.

Two buffed up men yanked Jennie and Taehyung out of the car and threw them on the grass.

Taehyung swore he heard something crack in the process.

"Aw poor little Taehyung with his stray cat." Sana sarcastically sympathized. "Kill her and bring him to my car, don't forget her head I get paid for that." She said while heading towards her car.

Momo looked at Jennie and Taehyung apologetically, she didn't want all this to happen but they need the money and trust back.

Just as the buff man aimed his gun at Jennie he was shot right in the head. The gunshot made Sana and Momo turn.

Momo cursed under her breath while Jennie silently thanked Jimin for saving her.

"Well-well didn't expect you two to be here this fast but then again I would be underestimating you." Sana mocked.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, "Sorry Sana I had no hard feelings towards you but this is the end." She raised her gun but the other buff man shot at Chaeyoung making the girl dodge the bullet and focus him.

"Rosé get Jennie and Taehyung I got them." Jimin told Chaeyoung.

Taehyung and Jennie got up slowly with pain hitting every bone in their bodies.

"Can you walk?" Chaeyoung asked them.

Taehyung nodded and Jennie did so too.

"Take Jennie to the car I'll help Jimin." Taehyung said grabbing the gun Chaeyoung offered him.

"Alright." Chaeyoung grabbed Jennie's shoulder and lead her to the car.

Jimin shot at Sana making the girl bolt into the truck. Momo got inside and Sana followed suit driving off after throwing some curses at the two boys.

"Taehyung get in the fucking car you're hurt, you idiot!" Jimin cursed seeing blood ooze from Taehyung's head making him chuckle then go into fits of coughs.

Everyone was pacing around the room waiting for the others to get back.

Lisa stood up, "I'm going it's been two hours since they left and no camera is picking them up." She grabbed Jungkook's keys.

Just as she grabbed them the door bursted open and a bruised up Taehyung and Jennie were being carried by Jimin and Chaeyoung.

Jisoo gasped in shock at the two as tears pricked her eyes happy that they were safe but heartbroken that they were hurt.

Jin rushed for his medical kit and quickly tended to the two wounded members.

"Who did this?" Namjoon asked sternly.

"Sana and Momo." Taehyung mumbled out before wincing in agony.

Namjoon gritted his teeth at the mention of their names.

"I thought I told you to be careful when you're out Taehyung." Hoseok said worriedly.

"We were careful but it was a set up by YG himself." Jennie spoke trying to take the blame away from Taehyung.

"This is why I told all of you that dating matters and our job don't mix well." Namjoon spoke looking at all the boys.

Jimin let out a deep sigh, "We know that but we just want to have a little bit of a normal life hyung."

Jin looked at him apologetically, "Just be more mindful of your surroundings next time."

"I'll make sure to leave a little gift for our enemies later." Yoongi said crossing his legs.

"I guess we need to up our game because they think we're playing." Lisa said smirking.

"And I got the perfect way." Jisoo said grinning at her plan.

To be continued