Chapter 3 - Concern Gone Wrong

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I was sitting on a bench in a rather crowded hallway. Ron, Harry, and I all had a free period. We had already had all of our other classes for the day.

Instead of napping they had dragged me to people watch. I reluctantly went with them but sat absentmindedly, staring at my nails. The boys stood next to me on the bench watching with smiles as first years ran around like a chickens without heads.

I watched as one ran crying down the hallway, hopelessly lost. I knew that feeling, that's how I had felt my first day at ilvernmorny.

McGonagle stood in the middle of the hallway trying to guide several students as they all rushed around her. After she was done yelling at someone about going into the wrong lavatory, she turned to us three, though I was well hidden.

"Mr. Potter." She said with a glare.

"Ah this cant be good." Harry muttered to Ron and I before walking over.

I decided Now was a good time to try and sneak away from the pair. I got about half way down the hall when Harry grabbed my shoulder. I grimaced.

"Come on Adrena, were taking slughorns potion class." He said smirking at the scowl forming on her face.

"Harry McGonagle didn't catch me, why do I have to go." I asked him in a whiny tone, trying to get him to release me.

He just smiled.

"Thank you wonderful sister for agreeing to come with me and help me try and pass a class I hate while aiding Dumbledore and I in a way I don't know yet."

I had known Dumbledore asked him to get close to slughorn. My shoulders slumped, knowing I'd have to comply.

"I suck at potions! If you haven't realized there what brought me to Draco in the first place last year! You hated that remember?" I told him.

He began to drag me along with him, not bothering to comment on what I had just said. I was already fatigued from lack of sleep, so I hatched a plan, hoping it would make Harry reconsider.

"Fine," I said jumping on his back suddenly. His knees buckled slightly but he remained upright. "Your giving me a picky back ride because I've already suffered a ton of trauma today and the last thing I want to do is potions."

Though I couldn't see it, I could practically feel the eyes roll out of his head. Nonetheless he gripped my legs and we began the journey down to the dungeons. My plan had failed but I at least I didnt have to walk down five or so flights of stairs. When we arrived class had already started and all eyes turned to us as we walked through the door.
My cheeks turning red, I slowly slid off Harry's back.

"Sorry where late Professor." Harry said.

"No problem Mr. Potter. I see you've brought friends." I was still hiding behind Harry.

"Ron Weasley sir." Ron said.

"I'm Adrena, Adrena Potter sir." I said stepping around Harry.

"MERLINS BEARD!" He exclaimed, " there's another Potter? Oh I should have known, you look so much.."

I cut him off.

"Like my mother yes, with my fathers hair." I said smiling.

Harry smiled at me.

"We're Twins Professor." I told him.

He looked surprised.

"Well we can all talk about this later," he said smiling, " now take out your books."