Chapter 1

So we start a couple of months before me and my classmates got off for the summer, my favourite YouTuber, Ingrid Lester had announced that she was going to be involved in Interactive Introverts the tour that her brother Phil Lester and newly announced boyfriend Dan Howell were putting on in 2018.

I as many others, were super excited about this since Ingrid had never been on tour before and only a few years ago it was confirmed that she was Phil Lester's sister and not very many people had gotten the chance to either see her in real life or have the chance to physically meet her.

Anyways, I'm getting off topic, so it's late May 2018 and the Dublin weather is amazing, usually in Dublin its miserable with rain and clouds nearly every-day, but not this summer, the scorching sun was out and there was very little wind, which meant that everyone in the area was dying (metaphorically) because of the burning heat.

There was a couple more weeks until I'd meet my ideals, and yes people say never meet your ideals, but honestly I'm so happy I did, anyways, before I payed for my tickets, Mike Elliot, the guy in my class who I had a crush on for years and thought that he didn't know me, asked if I would wanted to go to the tour with him, now obviously I said yes without thinking of the outcomes, and that my friends is where this stories begins.