Chapter 9

A couple of days passed, I stayed inside for the days after the whole incident with Mike and his siblings, I've been ignoring every text that I had been getting, every call that came in just went to voice mail, I was in a depressive state.

Sidney came to visit on the fifth day, Cathie sent her up to be my hero from all this darkness that I had surrounded myself in for the past four days.

I heard a knock on my door, I didn't answer, Sidney busted in, the smell of delicious food wafted through my entire room, she rested the bowl that was covered by tinfoil on my bed, I scrambled up just to see what it was, but suddenly I was blinded by the sudden burst of sunlight coming in from my windows, the sudden rush of cold air flooded over me as Sidney violently opened my stiff windows.

I was about to hiss when Sidney grabbed my wrists, she put enough pressure on it to drag me out of my bed and into the wardrobe, "Change!" she demanded at me.

I sighed and closed the door, and came out in a jumper and jeans, "No, here let me choose" she said firmly but softly, she pushed past me her un-naturally red hair flying dangerously close to face, if her hair was any longer, I definitely would've gotten hair in mouth.

She turned to me, her pale orange eyes, full of fear and hope at same time stared back into fake pink ones. She pushed a dusty purple dress and my black faux-suede boot heels in my direction "this is better" she said with her soft smile, shining hope onto my face I smiled weakly at her as she walked out and pushed me into walk-in wardrobe and closed the door.

A few minutes I walked out smiling, I hungrily asked "can I eat whatever's in that bowl now? I'm starving!"

"Oh this, sure why not?" She smirked as I walked over and sat down next to her, I gave her a questionable look and ripped off the tinfoil to only reveal A giant bowl of ramen! Oh, Sidney you know me too well I thought, I hastily ate the entire thing and gave Sidney the biggest hug ever as a thank you for getting me out of this slump of depression and this is why you're my best friend.