Mumbling Hyena

1 2 3 4! We salvage the wasteland of time, bury the bones of my mind in the desert of lying, like a mumbling hyena, I travel space and time, dunes of the fire of the third eye, sand blowing in the winds, the carrion dig into the flesh of the world turtle, my view shifts into third-person, able to see 360 degrees, my personality eats at my sense of security, anxious, afraid of the light, that damned mumbling hyena laughing in my fucking face! As I die in space, the truth hates the fear without a trace, underwater cats bubble to the surface, barely keeping afloat, Squiddy the dude brings me to the shore, we live in a hive mind of bullshit and depression! Everyone has a sense of introspection, Hulk Hogan feeds the beast of infection, keeping us alive in a war on heroin, living through vivisection, no morphine to keep me clean, burning through the trees, roasting away, my indecency, gambling is the bacon on Pluto, Hell has a putto in it's midst, the camel's straw breaks on the back of a small lonely hedgehog! I need words to scream my lungs out, I don't do drugs, drugs do me, your mother's meatloaf died so I could live, we are the wizards that slay the demons of your mind, keep that in mind as we rape and, pillage your village x3, roses are red, chocololate is brown, so are burgers, and now I'm hungry, let's go eat our neighbors, because fish equals 2 + 2, bloody raw and gory, that's the way I like my werewolves, so don't mess with my brain during neurosurgery, the value of our lives goes down during the apocalypse! The death of purjery, cuts the slack of forgery, shake at your own risk, I usually have blood on my hands, the sands of time lie to us, so we lie right back, as we travel through the painting of the worst artist, we realize that we must be adventurous and kind, but hold our cards close to our chest. We bow to the gods of music, sacrificing ourselves so we can die for the sake of others. Whispering lies and half truths, we can't seem to get it right! we kill the devil.