Internal Warfare OS

1, 2, 3, 4! We bleed from our ears, mouth, and nose, so we can't sing from those, oh, we're all just Rambo in super tight tights, to rescue the diarrhea from the communist suppositories, all our wishes come true from the genie in the ez-bake oven, the witches come from their askew coven, trying to cast spells in the dark, we all bear the mark of the troll, ugly soul, slaves to rock and roll, we stole the feet of our fans, so we can buy new hands, no juice for the brat, we help the wicked with the bat, to beat the fat cat into shape, we just need to get him to vape, we cause earrape. so don't cross us in a dark alleyway, we cast our spells your way, we can't tag the hag in a bag full of clubs, we need our subs, so send them our way, the way of tubs, scrubs, oh what a beautiful mistake we made, we're rolling over in the dirt ready to live a life of dark measures, so we all need to put our hands together, oh the weather outside is frightful, but whether or not we're scared is the factor of the nether, so let's play with dirty needles on the ground, no one makes a sound when we are around, so don't make a mound out of a molehill, oh the hounds of hell are at our heels, we need our MRE meals, oh, what a disasterpiece, unholy by hell's standards, we rise from the ground like abominations, oh we're all denominations, being the king of weird, being the lord of swords, oh we can't get by without our medicine, so we don't fear the things we should, chips on our shoulders, we all get by with the drugs in our veins, we got no brains, so we play it close to the chest, no rest for the pure of heart, always chased by demons who want their purity back from the damned ones who stole it, oh when we play it by ear, we bleed no more than the ones we protect, when do we cannibalize our resources? It's when we all fall.