Kangaroos from Outer Space, Wearing Tights

1 2 3 4! Wolves are at the door, clawing to get in, we're full of sin, cleanse us of our boiled skin, our life is like a Sim's, at the beck and call of the hive mind, so let us be kind, look out for mankind, because he's not very kind, he lost his mind, because it's up his behind, the creatures of the night, what music they make with their game boys, Swamp Yeti is at your door, asking for the Red Cross, so he doesn't have to work at Ross, but at what cost? The cost is that we all pay our lives for the ones in vain, the drugs are in our veins, we crack our backs to the sound of sand blowing in the wind, we're on the mend for our sins, nice guys finish last, it's all in the past, so go jump in a pit with the Sarlacc, I've got your back, Jack, so we're all kangaroos, jumping to the sound of our own beat, let's all eat the meat of our ancestors, flesh ripping and tearing to the sound of the wolves at the door, cannibals reallocating our proteins for the better of humanity. With Nerf guns, we storm the palace of souls, ready to fire upon the ghosts and ghouls, then we shouted "are you ready, you fools?!" The Iron Giant has our backs, to the wall! We quiver in fear as our arrows fall to the ground, bullets riddle the machine, and we claim victory for the ancestors we ate along the way, as we cling to what little hope we have, we burrow into the ground, ready to dance with the devil on our graves, Artemis hunts us with her bears, targets painted on our backs, goblins and giants, merfolk and nymphs, simple creatures, yet so mythical, they hide beneath the soil and rivers, they send shivers down our spines, into the mines we go x2. The dragon's got us by our necks, so beheading is the only way to go, let's unleash the mountain troll!