Thin White Line

1 2 3 4! Let's run, let's fly, let's crash along that thin white line, oh, what a hold it has on our souls, that damned thin white line, oh we can't let it win, but the fight is a must. Oh, you should be thanked for loving me in your own sick way, so let's go away, crawling back to that damned thin white line, oh we can't live our lives whining about a thin white line.

So let's escape to our own wonderland, among the sands of time, oh, you damned thin white line, you can't be mine, so I must let you go, the wings on my back have turned black, and I fly into the sky, on that thin white line, oh what a battle, what a fight, oh, oh, tonight is the night we create our dreams of flight. Crash land into that master plan of that thin white line.

The spider web's just the beginning, oh we must have an ending to this story, to this song, all along, I knew it'd be you, you damned thin white line, so I curse you, and fall to the ground, all around me are things I've grown to hate because of you.

So let me be blunt, you little runt, you are nothing, not a thing, and I survived your trial, it's all a downward spiral, until we blow away your demons, and darkness, so I'll fly away, on my black wings. This is what I hate, you make me so irate.