Jeffrey Dahmer and the Chocolate Factory

1, 2, 3, 4! Chocolate fingers, chocolate toes, chocolate nose, oh we've all got a hankering for chocolate youths, yum.
We eat the cerebellum, we're all cannibals in our own right, whoa, that's out of sight man, we're underneath the yoke of the Man,
we need our light to get by in the night, oh, we're just a creature based in mythology, we've got our own biology, under the sea, we see our reflections in the water above, I refuse to be the only one to declare war on peace, the undiluted truth is that we're all declaring it, we just need a face to call out on, that siren's call allures all men, to delve into the world of sin, oh we've got our loss, we have to floss the lion's teeth, don't stick your head in, sheathe your sword young one, it's just an act, make sure to redact that shit, that's it boy, now you're eating with the best of them, oh we've got all the goodies, we need to release Jason Voorhes, oh I've got the answer, but you're not gonna like it, it's the drugs, the violence, sex and rock and roll, oh it's tat for tit, so what's it gonna be, are we all gonna bow down before the lost ones, or are we gonna pick up our guns? Oh chocolate youths, chocolate yum, I've got chocolate gum, do you want some?