Characters

Here's an introduction of the main cast:

Prince Glaucus Iapetos Perseus: Prince of the Sea, likes to be called Kreios instead, has six brothers, the son of King Iapetos, his mother died from an illness, the baby of the family, rebellious, kind, smart, sarcastic at times, Age: 17, a merman, has brown hair, green eyes, and wants to one day reunite the two kingdoms

Blaze Dexter Baldric (haha..Baldric):  A mere commoner of the land, lives with his parents, Age: 17, about to attend college, Part-time job: Fisherman, currently single (and ready to mingle), loves children, humorous, stubborn, childish, Best friend: Julie, an only child, was born into a poor family,  wants to join the army, blue eyes, black hair, and want to protect his people.

King Iapetos Daedalus Asklepios: Ruler of the Sea, loves his sons to death, overprotective, short-tempered, wife died at a young age, has seven sons, ambitious, loyal, loves his people, and courageous.

Julie: Best friends with Blaze, Age: 15, sometimes dark, kind, smart, strategic, brave, risk-taker, blonde hair, brown eyes, wants only the best for her friend, kind, adventurous, and calm. 

King Fotios Efthymios Akakios: King of the Land, Wife: Queen Tasia Chara, Son: Prince Leonidas Yiannis, strong-willed, caring, passionate, strong, loves his family deeply, trying to reunite the two kingdoms again, and wants the best for his kingdom.

Queen Tasia Chara Akakios: Queen of the Land, Husband: King Fotios Efthymios, Son: Prince Leonidas Yiannis, kind, calm, caring, patient, loving, loves her family and her people.

Prince Leonidas Yiannis Akakios: Son of the Queen and King of the Land, soon to be king, to full of himself, Age: 16, likes Julie, strict, smart, an only child, and is selfish.

General Lavrentios Kostas Iosif: The general of the military, the right-hand man of the king, strict, mean, short-tempered, tall, has a scar over his right eye from a battle, strong, likes to workout, hard worker, aggressive, and scary.

Now that's everyone, now we know who is who. This was just a little introduction, for you guys to get associated with the cast. Hopefully, you'll enjoy this story as much as I do.