To the Sanctuary!

~Delilah's POV~

"ROOOOSSSEEE!" I screamed when I saw her. We ran and hugged eachother squealing.

"Thanks for screaming in my ear babe." Lou said. I grinned sheepishly at him.

"Dani you look amazing!" Rose said giving her a hug too.

"As do you hon!" Danielle said. It's true she grew up a lot while she was gone. She was still short as ever, eyes still blue as the sky, but her choppy short blonde hair was now long and wavy. She did look amazing. A release of things soon rushed over me. Oh fuck.

"Jesus!" I gave Dani and Rose the look and we immediately ran to my room. I went into the bathroom.

"Shit Dani we're out!" I screamed. God, this is true pain. Ugh.

"Here babe!" She said walking in. I was on the edge of tears, mine always hurts.

"I am so glad I'm done with periods, you look like Hell!" She said while handing me a pad. I chuckled, she always lightens the mood.

"I brought chocolate and She's The Man! I thought it might help." Rose said coming in too.

"Thanks guys but can you go I kinda need to, clean up." I said. We 3 were all close and could say anything, so it doesn't matter. They gave me sympathetic smiles and left. God I love them.

God I hate periods.

~Rose's POV~

I hummed into the kitchen to make popcorn for our girls time. But of course I ended up bumping into someone being the klutz I am.

"Oh sorry there Niall!" I said laughing at the face he made. He had dropped his food.

"Oh shit!" I started running. He was scary when he dropped his food and it was your fault. I could hear him behind me. I looked back and saw him closer while shoving the sandwhich in his mouth. I jumped over the couch but fell on my butt. I started to giggle and Niall started to laugh uncontrollably. He's so cute.

Wait what?

The rest of the boys walked in and started laughing at us. I just grinned and stood up.

"So what's wrong with Del?" Liam asked. Oh god.

"Well there's a special time every month when-" but I was cut off.

"OH GOD! SHE'S ON HER PERIOD!" Harry screamed looking terrified. Niall immediately sat up with a look of horror.

"Fuck..." He muttered. But Louis's face was the worst. He looked like he just witnessed Kevin getting murdered.

"Is she...?" Zayn asked, looking around.

"Yes." I said unsure why they were like this. The all exchanged glances.

"TO THE HIDDEN SANCTUARY!!!!" Louis shouted looking absolutely mortified. They then shoved the fridge over revealing a hidden door.

"What is this!?" I asked laughing.

"Delilah is absolutely terrifying when she's on her period. So we built a hidden place to hide from her!" Louis said.

"That's terrible! You should be the one to comfort her!" I said and laughed at the look he gave me, as if I were a tap dancing chipmunk.

"Take one for the team Lou!" Niall said as they ran in and locked the door, so Louis couldn't go in. He grabbed the popcorn and trudged up the stairs.

"AH FUCK!" I heard Lilah shout, and Lou gave me one last look of horror, and finished the stairs.

"Good luck!" I shouted before going to the sanctuary.

He was going to need it.

~Niall's POV~

Yay Rose is here!! I didn't realize how much I missed her until I saw her pretty face.

Wait what?