Final chapter of book 2!!! :,)

~Delilahs POV~

So it's been one day without Rose and Niall is already depressed. But we gave him some food and he's back to his old leprechaun, who is currently dancing Shakira.

"Hey Del, why didn't you tell us you could sing?" Harry asked me from the other couch.

"I prefer dancing." I smiled, snuggling into Louis.

"FOR THE WIN!" Dani shouted, throwing her arms in the air...waking up the babies. "Mother fuck.." She mumbled, trudging up the stairs.

"Boys! We have sleeping arrangements for the hotel you'll stay at for the movie premier and you get one extra ticket each." Paul said coming into the room. He passed out two tickets to each boy.

"Dearest Delilah, will you be my date to the premier?" Lou asked, getting on his knees and holdin out the ticket.

"Nah, I'll go with Zayn." I winked, before taking a ticket.

"Alright so the rooms are; Danielle and Liam, Louis and Delilah, Niall and Rose, Zayn and Harry." Paul read out.

"Wait Rose is coming!" I shouted, grinning. In 4 months ill get to see her!

"Yeah we got her a plane and everything to come!" Niall grinned.

"Mate, we need girlfriends." Zayn laughed to Harry. They simultaneously turned towards me.

"Oh Delilah....!"

"Awwh chest hair."

THE END

Okay so book three is done! (Book 4 is currently being worked on) It's called, drumroll please.......

It's Not Polite to Spy (Zayn Malik Love Story)

TaaaDaaaah! Why this title you might ask? Read to find out! ;) well anyways thank you for putting up with me and my randomness! I really love you guys and thank you for commenting it makes my day and helps me write :)

-Jen xx

🎉 You've finished reading A Rose Is Delicate (Sequel to Hey There Delilah [Louis Tomlinson Love Story]) 🎉