Day Two: Amusement Park!

~Rose's POV~

The sun shined through the green curtains. My eyes slowly adjusted to the light Nd I turned to see Niall looking at me.

"Nice sex hair." I said to him, ruffling it even more.

"I could say the same about you! Now hurry and shower, we leave soon to our day number dos!" He laughed and I ran to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I started the faucet and the warm water started to wake me up. I stepped in when it was hot and let the steam envelope me. 'Where is Niall taking me?' I thought. I figured it would be us all going out, except for Dani and Liam, they're probably staying home with the kids. They had Dani's olive skin, but Liam's nose and mouth. Little Dee had Danielle's eyes and Rosetta has Liam's. those kids are beautiful. I rinsed the vanilla shampoo out of my hair and turned off the water. I stepped out and ran for the towel, the cold air making me shake. I plugged in the dryer and my straightener and went to look for what to wear while I wait. I heard Delilah squeal from downstairs and the rest of the boys laughing, Louis's was most heard. Dear god what did he do now, I thought while pulling out my beige flow top and white shorts. I threw them on and went to blow and straightenify my hair. I walked down the stairs once I finished to see the four boys and Del buying stuff online.

"What are you doing?" I asked, sitting next to a happy Delilah and a pouty Lpuis who had the laptop.

"He's buying me shoes!" She cheered.

"Yaay." He said sarcastically.

"Why?" I asked, chuckling that he online cart had 22 items in it.

"Because this morning when I was making pancakes for you all he came from behind and pinched my arse which made the batter fall on my shoes." She explained, and then pointed at a pair of toms, which he sighed and clicked add to cart. 23.

"So where are we going today?" Zayn asked from the other couch. Niall and I's flat was a little smaller than Deloulah's (that was their shipping name from the fans) and the Payzer's flat. But we still got two couches.

"TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK!" Niall shouted, and Harry groaned.

"I'll sit out with you, we're taking the laptop so ill buy more shoes while they are on the rides. I still see a lot of shoes that Lou's wallet just is dying for me to own." Lilah said, Harry cheered and now it was Louis's turn to groan.

***********

"Ooh! These are so cute! Oh have fun you guys!" Delilah said from the table next to the ride. It scared the shit outta me, like Lou's face when he saw that Del has now added 57 shoes to the cart. You don't mess with this girl and her shoes, hair, or makeup. Or clothes. Or else she gets you back in twisted ways. (A/N: I couldn't help but laugh typing this, it reminds me of m cousin Erin in the states XD)

"Niall-will you sit with me?" I asked, shaking.

"Sure babe." He replied.

"Hey Harry!" I called out to him.

"Yeah?" He called back as we got into line.

"If I die, tell Delilah to get those shoes in purple too!" I called back.

"I did already!" She called and Harry laughed. I heard Louis groan again from behind me.

"You'll go broke with that one mate." Zayn said laughing.

"But I love her so its worth it." He replied chuckling.

"Ooh Lou's whipped!" I shouted and the boys chourused "oooh's" while he blushed. Then we lurched straight forward as the ride had begun.

**********

"Never again!" I laughed as we wobbled over to the table. I say down and I heard Louis scream.

"You bought 136 pairs of shoes!?" He shouted at a grinning Del.

"I'm not done yet, I'm just getting into the boots section! Your credit card likes me, look at the big number that shows up for paying!" She laughed and his face paled.

"Lou your screwed!" Zayn laughed looking at the price.

"I'm not done shopping yet! Ooh I like these brown ones...." Delilah trailed off, getting lost in the shoes online.

"That's almost $7,000 on shoes girl!" I said, gasping. That girl and her shoes, never let her drag you to the mall...

"Louis! Can I have some fooood?" Niall asked, batting his eyelashes with a girly voice.

"No. I'm almost out of money!" He laughed.

"We'll it's only noon, what now?" Harry asked.

"Candy floss!" Delilah shouted.

"What?" I asked, the hell is candy floss?

"Oh sorry babe, your American. Cotton candy." She said. I wish I was brittish.

"Are you done shopping? How can you buy...152 pairs of shoes?! It was just 137 a few minutes ago!" Louis asked her.

"I bought you a new pair of toms..." She replied and grinned sheepishly, then clicking rapidly

"Okay enough shoes for you!" Harry said, reaching out and taking the laptop and held it up in the air, making her jump.

"Can I at least check out?" She huffed.

"Fine." He said and slowly handed her the laptop, unsure. She clicked all over the place, then went to the corner check out box.

"Your total is $9,250 Mr Tomlinson." The voice on the computer spoke out. He paled and Lilah started laughing and hit purchase.

This was a fun day, I'm going to miss this, seeing Del make Lou go bankrupt, but him too inlove to care.