A Welcome Home Suprise

~Delilah's POV~

"Don't worry babe, they still love you. Your the same girl you were before, only now you have boobs!" He said winking at me. I blushed and slapped his arm. We had just pulled into his driveway, my old house next door. There was a new family there, a married couple watching a toddler run around in the front, like I used to. I sighed and opened the door.

As soon as this happened, his door burst open.

"DELILAH!!" Lottie screamed, running out. My god she's grown so much. She ran and tackled me into a hug.

"DEEDEE!!" I heard three other girls scream, and then my body was tackled down. I felt four pairs of arms around me, smothering myself in hugs. I laughed, hugging them back. We stood up and brushed off.

"HEY! I'm your brother!" He said. We all exchanged glances, then tackled HIM to the ground with hugs.

"AHHH!" He screamed, wrapping his arms around us all, and lifting us up. Damn he worked out!

"We missed you two so much!" Lottie said. I grinned at her, but Louis was looking at them all in shock. He was taking in each one of their appearances, about to tear up.

"Are you two going to get married?" Fizzy asked us. I looked at Lou and he smiled at me.

"I don't kn-" I started to say but he cut me off.

"Maybe!" He said winking at me. I mentally raised an eyebrow. Did he want to marry me? I certainly see a future for us, but I'm no fortune-teller.

"I heard the screams for Delilah, I take it they're here?" Jay said walking out to us. She looked at me and started to tear up.

"You've grown up so much. Your so beautiful! Delilah you certainly have grown into your name." She said embracing me into a big hug. She pulled away and wiped some tears.

"And as for you mister, have you been treating her well? Your not too old for spanking!" She said hugging him. We walked into the house.

"Yeah Del, I'm not to old for spanking." He seductively into my ear. I whacked his arm and blushed.

"Gross Louis I heard that!" Lottie said from behind us. I burst out laughing as did she, and Lou blushed a tomato red. The twins ran past our legs and into the house screaming that it was time for pie. I'm home.

~Louis's POV~

Oh god it's great to be back. Except Charlotte heard me, that sucked.

"Hey Lou, can I talk to you?" Mum asked. I nodded. "Alone." She added. How can I be in trouble already? I just got home! We walked into the main room and I plopped onto the couch. Onto the purple stain. That was when Delilah got to dye my hair. She was good too, hense her stylist job. But I knocked over the bottle.

"So you and Delilah..." She started. I got the goofiest grin on my face when she said Delilahs name. She smiled, noticing my reaction.

"You obviously love her. And I can tell she definately loves you too. She looks at you like your the best thing that's happened to her. Have you been?" She asked me.

"I give her the best I can. All I've got" I replied, wondering where this is going.

"Good, you know I love her. She's like another daughter to me, and I would not mind if she became a daughter-in-law..." She said the last part like a question. I understand it. She wants to know if I'm planning on settling with her.

"I've definately thought about it. We share a flat back in New York...I actually planned on having you girls come to possibly...maybe, look at rings with me? I thought when Del goes to her mums we can go out to look." I said nervously. I had thought about this more than Directioners scream Kevin when they see a pigeon. I looked at my mum and she was tearing up. She gave me a grin.

"We will most definately help you. I love you and I love her. And I love you two together. I always knew you guys would fall in love. I told you! When she moved you were crushed!" She said giving me a hug. "Marry her." She whispered.

~Delilahs POV~

I know eavesdropping was bad, but I heard my name a lot. All of the girls and I pressed against the door to eavesdrop. Then I heard something. My heart leaped and all of the girls started to jump around and dance. Fizzy almost screamed. I couldn't stop smiling, I can't believe it!

Louis wants to marry me.