Chapter 1

~There is only hatred on the opposite side of love. I hope you know that. Now I just hate you~

"You are crying as if your father has made you do this marriage forcefully. He didn't nor did he throw you in the water. So, stop it, Nandini," Manik told all this to Nandini with hatred in his voice which anyone can guess.

Nandini who was crying silently siting beside him, didn't expect him to be so harsh towards her. She was looking at him with shock written all over her face. Manik was still looking irritated and angry. So, he was looking at the sky through the window of the car. This Manik is totally new to her.

A few hours back Manik and Nandini got married. Now they are going to Manik's house.

Thier marriage is love come arranged marriage. They were in a relationship since last 5 years. But due to some reasons they were not in touch since last a year. It was Manik's family who initiated for their marriage.

After Manik joined office, his mother was continuously asking him to get married or he has anyone in his life. But Manik was denying all the time. Then Neela got to know about Nandini from his friends and contract with Nandini's family. At first Manik didn't agree for the marriage but later on he had to.

Manik and Nandini were not in touch since last a year. May be that's why he was not agreeing for the marriage.

For Nandini last one year was total blank. One year back she and her mother faced an accident which was really dangerous. Though she was saved but her mother had died in that accident.

Nandini didn't have much physical injuries but when she saw her mother dying in front of her eyes that shattered her. She was suffering mentally badly. In this whole year, she was kept under the supervision and counciling of psychiatrists.

She can't remember a lot of things of this one year. Before that she couldn't even remember Manik properly. So, she could contact him. But that when Nandini remembered him, she wanted to contact him but failed.

Manik blacklisted her phone number. He had blocked him from every social networking sites. Then Nandini talked to his friends about him. They informed her that Manik does not want to talk to her. He is not even interested in keeping any kind of tie with her.

Nandini was shocked hearing them. Because Manik used to love her crazily.

What had happened suddenly that he is not even ready to have a conversation with her???

Then Nandini again had a nervous breakdown but her psychiatrist and Aryaman, Nandini's brother's friend Maddhaym who was looking after Nandini's case handle her. She got well because of his counciling only.

When Nandini got to know about the proposal from Manik's family, she sighed in relief. She felt like she has got all the stars of the sky in her hand. She had a strong belief that Manik will return to her. Because Manik loved her more than anything else. She also loves Manik like anything. He had to come back to her.

Nandini had just joined college when she met Manik for the first time through Facebook. At first they used to have small conversation which turned into long chats then talking over phone or video calls. They didn't even realize when their friendship turned into love.

Family and Manik was everything to Nandini. She didn't have much friend. Her mother was her first best friend. Nandini used to share everything with her. She told her mother about Manik also. Like this her life was going smoothly untill the accident took place.

For Nandini nothing was more important than her mother in her life. When she saw her mother dying in front of her eyes, she started behaving differently which was not at all normal. On top of that her head injury made her condition worse.

At first when Manik didn't try to contact Nandini or come to visit her in hospital, she was mad at him. But then she thought how he would have done that? Her family had shifted to Mumbai after the accident and Manik didn't know about their new address. He didn't even know any of her relatives or friends. He had only talked to her mother. So, it was not possible for him to reach her.

When Nandini reached Manik's house, all her sadness flew away. She was loved so much by them and their behaviour towards her made her feel like she has known them since years. Not even for once, Nandini felt like she has come here for the first time. After completing all the rituals, she was taken to Manik's room.

It's almost 12 at night. Manik still has not come to room. Nandini was sitting on the bed and thinking about him only. Manik had so many plans for their first night. He used to talk so much for this night. She never told him anything about this night, she just used to listen to him silently.

Now when the night has come to their life, Manik doesn't have any heed towards that. He didn't even showed up after coming back.

Has he forgotten everything that he used to talk about? Of he has changed so much in this a year that all this doesn't matter to him anymore???

When Nandini was thinking all this and was in her thoughts that time Manik entered into their room and closed the door.

Then???

That I will tell you all in the next chapter. Till then shower your love on this chapter.

What do you think about Manik? What had happened to him in this a year?

What about Nandini?

Guess what will happen in the whole night because night is still young....

Do vote and comments and don't forget to tell me how was it. Next part is coming soon. Till then bye and take care.

21.05.2021