Chapter 13

When I found Maddhaym with the girl who is his wife, I thought he was cheating on Nandini. I left her so that she could be with him happily. I couldn't take that. But what I got to know after I talked to them shocked me to the core. I never expected something like this to happen.

After talking to Maddhaym, I didn't wait anymore and directly come to Nandini's place. At first they were not at all ready to let me meet Nandini. I didn't mind as they were right at their place. Whatever I did with Nandini, it's expected that they won't trust me anymore with her.

I was requesting Aryaman to let me go to Nandini for once. That time Maddhaym also came there.

"Arya, I know it's your family matter and I should not poke in between you all. But the thing is I am also connected in this matter. So, I think I have to interfere here."

Aryaman stopped him. "Maddy, why are you saying like this? Of course you can say here. Who can understand Nandini's betterment in this situation better than you?"

"I think you should let Manik meet Nandini." Maddhaym told making him surprised.

Aryaman looked at him angrily. "What are you saying? You don't know everything. You have no idea what he has done to my sister."

"Yes, I don't know everything but I know that Manik was having some misunderstanding and now he is trying to come out of that. We should cooperate with him. Also think of Nandini. I know only Manik can heal her." Maddhaym tried to make him understand calmly.

"But what if Nandini reacts in a wrong way seeing Manik?" Mukti looked worried.

"Manik is responsible for Nandini's condition. Because of him only my sister was on the verge of dying once again. Nandini was fine but again he came in her life and left her to die. I won't let him meet Nandini." He could not trust this man with his sister once again.

"Bhaiya, please don't do this. I know I made a mistake. But trust me I won't repeat them again. I won't harm her." Manik pleaded.

"Is there anything more left to harm her?" Aryaman threw a death look to him.

"Arya, relax. Now our main priority is Nandini. We have to keep it in mind that anyhow we have to take her out of this phase and Manik being here is good in a way. We have to see how does she react seeing her.

Besides what will you do with Manik, we will see that after Nandini gets well. She has to take the decision wheather she wants to be with Manik or not. But for now let Manik go to Nandini." Maddhaym showed him the facts.

Finally Aryaman agreed to let me got to Nandini. Now I can see my Nandini. I know I have made a mistake but I will do anything for Nandini's forgiveness.

~~~~~

When Manik went to Nandini's room, that time she was sleeping. He went near her and sat beside her. He softly caressed her hairs.

Manik who never cried in his whole life felt his eyes become teary. All the things he did with Nandini in last few months came in front of his eyes and he felt like killing himself.

From behind Maddhaym asked him to call Nandini. Hearing him Manik called Nandini softly.

Hearing someone calling her, Nandini opened her eyes slowly. Nandini kept looking at manik's face for a long time. Her eyes were teary. Maddhaym noticed that. He gestured Mukti to go and seat beside Nandini. She nodded and went to Nandini.