Surprise

Tuesday went by fairly fast I kept busy by cleaning my home has never been so clean. H/N and I video chatted that evening for a couple of hours and fell asleep with it still on I dreamt of he and I. I was so happy when Wednesday and work finally arrived. At work I was too busy to dwell on H/N being gone for two more nights.

 After work I sent the girls a text to make plans for tomorrow night. ‘Hey ladies what are we doing tomorrow night?’ I asked. I hardly got my phone sat down before it went off. I grabbed it hitting the message it was Alicia.

‘How about we go out to dinner?’ Alicia answered.

‘Alright with me what does Paige have to say’ I replied.

‘Dinner sounds nice’ Paige chimed in.

‘Ok where?’ Alicia asked.

‘The diner on the Plaza we all love the food’ I suggested.

‘Ok how about we all meet at your place Y/N at five then go together from there’ Paige said.

‘Okay see you both here at 5 p.m. tomorrow’ I replied.

I made me some Ramon noodles and watched TV falling asleep on the couch. Around ten my phone went off and woke me up.

I picked it up it was H/N. ‘So Y/N what are you up to this evening?’ he asked.

‘I fell asleep on the couch watching TV until my phone woke me’ I responded.

‘Oh did I wake you? I am sorry I will let you sleep’ he replied.

‘Please don’t leave me. How has your day been?’ I responded.

‘I won’t leave you my Damsel. My day has been long and drawn out two more days before I can touch your gorgeous face’ H/N replied.

‘I know these last few days have gone by way to slowly. I miss you so much that it scares me’ I answered,

‘Scares you? Why?’ he asked

‘Cause we have only known each other for not even a week’ I replied.

‘Yeah I know but it feels so right when we are together doesn’t it?’ he responded.

‘Yes it does’ I answered.

We text for almost two hours before either of us could bear to say goodnight. I dreamt of H/N just as I had the night before. I was woken by my alarm I showered dressed for work and I was off to start the day.

At lunch I sent H/N a message ‘Hi how is your day going?’

‘Going good getting better the closer to being home with you so as long as it is going it is good. So what is the plan for tonight?’ he replied after a few minutes.

‘We are going to the diner on the Plaza. They are to meet here at 5p.m. then we are going from here. Why do you ask?’ I typed.

‘Just wondering if we will have time to talk after you get home before they arrive’ he responded.

We continued to message the rest of lunch. Then I went back to work and before I knew it I was on my way home to have a night with the girls. I jumped into the shower before I was able to finish there was a knock at my door.

“Leave it to the girls to be early” I said as I through on my robe and read the clock it was only 4:15 p.m. as I made my way to the door.

I let them in then headed to finish getting ready. They followed me “So how have your two been doing?” I called back to them.

“I have been good” Paige said

“Yeah me too just work and home all week” Alicia replied.