The Falls

I sat behind H/N with my arms wrapped tightly around his waist as we rode down the sand. I looked off to the left up the beach and saw a sign for a beach trail named Happy Trail. I smiled sheepishly as I said “Hey I want to follow the Happy Trail and then maybe I could follow yours if we find some privacy.”

“Damn D you are dirty at heart aren’t you? I like it” he hissed softly as he turned the horse down the trail.  

The view was amazing we had been riding for about 30 minutes and hadn’t seen another soul on the trail.

Just then I felt H/N stop the horse and turn back at me to saying “Look there D let’s go see what is down that way” as he points off toward a grove of trees with a small trail leading throw them.

“Sure” I replied. He headed the horse down that trail but soon we realized that we would need to walk the rest of the way in.

“Looks like we will have to walk the remainder of the way in” H/N said as he stopped the horse then helped me down. He dismounted after I have reached the ground and tied the horse to a tree.

He took my hand leading the way soon we found a waterfall that dropped into a pool that looked deep enough to take a swim.

“Hey let’s go exploring there maybe we can find a nice quiet little spot to maybe have a little fun” I suggested pulling him close while raising my lips to meet his scrumptious lips. I didn’t bother to ask for permission to enter I forced my tongue between his lips caressing the moist flesh of his mouth.  

With ever touch I gave to his flesh a soft moan escape from deep in his throat. And with every moan he released I felt my body heating up with lust.

“Yes let’s go explore the falls before my cock erupts” he growled pulling me toward the falls. We headed to the falls when we got close to the wall of rock we could see that we could walk behind the falls.

“Hey look at this” He headed in tugging me in behind him. We entered getting soaked in the process.

“Oh fuck that is cold” I squealed as the water covered my body.

“Ooh yeah it is but I love what cold did to you” he responded as he glared at my breast under my soaked t-shirt the cold had caused my nipples to hardened into pebbles of flesh. He raised his hands up covering my breast with his palms then gently moved me backwards until I bumped into the rocks behind us.

“H/N” I moaned from deep in my chest as he slowly brushed my nipples with the palms of his hands. He lowered his mouth to my neck he began licking and kissing his way down toward my collar bone he stopped half way down and latched on sucking hard leaving a lust mark. God feeling him tighten his lips grip on my flesh sent chills rushing down my back and my kitty is growing hotter with every passing moment.

“Fuck D all your noise is making me hot” he growled breaking his lock on my skin. I detected his touch as he moved one hand downward across my stomach stopping at the waistband of my jeans. He unfastened them and pushed them down taking my panties with them. I kicked my shoes off and jeans off my feet as I did he undressed too.

“Grab the wall D” he ordered as he raised me up and then gently lowered me onto his erect cock. I did as he commanded finding rocks to hang on to.

As he slide slowly into me I gasp from the pleasure it sent rushing through me. I wrapped my legs around his waist pushing my kitty further onto his shaft.

“D fuck you are so wet. Who did that to your kitty Baby?” he smugly inquired as he pumped into me gently the first couple of times then gradually increased his pace.