Chapter 7

Jc's POV (the next two chapters are going to be the last two chapters just in the boys POV if that makes sense k bye)

When we got to the house, everyone piled out of the car. Sam, Connor, and Trevor ran inside to escape the heat, while Kian, Ricky, and I stayed outside with Emma, looking up at the O2L house.

"This is where you live?" she asked no one in particular.

"This is where you live, too, Emma," Kian responded.

"Wow," she whispered. "This place is amazing."

It really was. It's a beautiful house, and I'm so glad that I get to share it with my best friends, my brothers, and now Emma. "Do you wanna see the inside?" I asked her.

"Totally!" she yelled. "Let's go!" And with that she bounced up the path, her giant onesie floating around her body like a giant cape.

She has so much energy for such a tiny human, she probably barely hits 5 feet tall. I felt a smile creep onto my face as I watched her, her excitement showing in her actions. She stopped when she got to the front door, turning around.

"What?" she said after analyzing all of our grins.

"You," Ricky laughed in response. "You're cute."

"Well," she said, rocking back and forth on her toes. "I didn't go out much, which I guess was okay because it was ugly anyways, but here, outside is so pretty! I love it!"

I glanced over at the boys, giving them a 'she doesn't go outside?' look. Looking back over at the door, I saw it open a bit and Sam stuck his head out, putting a finger to his lips. Grinning, he swung the door open all the way and swept Emma into his arms.

"We figured you'd like to come inside," I heard him say as Ricky, Kian and I made our way up the path. Once we reached the front door, Emma had just noticed that we had a pool.

"And we have a-" Trevor started, but she cut him off with a very high pitched "PUPPY!"

Not knowing how Wishbone would react to her, I grabbed her before she could run to him. "That's Wishbone," I whispered, wrapping my arms around her. "He's my dog, but he's not very friendly right away. He'll have to get to know you before you can pet him. Sorry, Em," I tested a nickname, which she seemed to take well.

"Okay," she smiled up at me. She has such a cute smile. "But seriously? How much of a threat could he be? He's tiny," she continued.

"Tiny but vicious," Kian replied.

I had a sense that Connor, Trevor, and Sam had gone upstairs with Emma, and I would've gone with, but I had to stay and defend my pooch.

Connor POV

I decided to make use of the time that Kian, Jc, and Ricky were arguing, and invited Emma to come and see her new room. Leading the way up the stairs, Sam, Trevor, and Emma were right on my heels. I was a bit snervous (A/N if you know that word I love you) because we didn't have the room painted or anything. At this point I just hope that she likes it in general; I'll tell her that we can decorate later.

When we reached the top of the stairs, Sam passed me and reached the door. "They're pretty oblivious, aren't they?" he said as he opened the door with a flourish.

~~~

uhm...

HEY HI HELLO

No I am not dead, just very piled down with homework :(

But here is a little update, sorry that it isn't very good, but this chapter and the next are just a little bit of filler...

But you'll just have to wait (hopefully not too long) to see what happens.

K well bye.

Comment, vote, follow,

Stay frantastic,

Aj