Chapter 5- Impulses

Ash's POV

Walking home I realised that I needed a cold shower, desperately. I needed to get rid of the memory of me losing self control. I was adamant I wouldn't go there, wouldn't hurt her, wouldn't fucking kiss her.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I couldn't resist though, the way her skirt rode up exposing more of her legs, her lips parted and her breathing quickened by me. Never did I expect her to grab me the way she did and be completely at her mercy. Her lips felt soft and she tasted sweet. From the way she kissed me I could tell she was a wild one. I wanted her. Badly. She's the first woman I've ever actually had a normal conversation with that wasn't about sex.

Some girls would try, but I'd never let them really know much about me. With Soph it felt, natural, almost normal. That comfortability, I'm not comfortable with. I don't want to be at the mercy of anyone, I want to have self control. I can't run around like an idiot after a girl, it's just not how I am. But that moment when I pushed her on the bed and her body was underneath mine.

It was electric.

I shook my head, feeling the cold air on my face I walked faster, just wanting to get home and sleep.

"You're back late!" Mum said. I opened the door handle and this woman was already on my case. Probably because I was at the Ryan household and she wanted to know every bit of boring information. All I had was a mental image of a certain brunette bombshell underneath me. No doubt wet for me. I could've taken her there if I wanted, it would've been the best fuck of her life.

"Yes mother, I was fixing Soph's shower situation remember, it does take time you know." I said trying not to give any other thought away.

The things I'd do to her in that shower.

No. Stop.

"Hm, okay, how was everyone?" mum continuing to pursue this useless chat.

"You literally saw them the other day mum, can I please go upstairs and take a shower?" I said. Accepting defeat, she lovingly kissed my cheek and said "alright" going back to her room. Right. I need to jump in that shower before I have any thoughts of turning back round, sneaking through her window and fucking her hard.

Would she like it rough?

As I felt the cold water splash down my face and body, I placed my head against the wall, smirking to myself at the memory of her constantly playing on my mind. I stood there for 20 minutes asking myself what I should do.

After drying myself I slipped on some boxers and lied down on my bed. I then heard a loud banging noise.

"Yeah?!" I call out.

"Can I come in?" Mum says.

"Yes mum."

"Ash honey I forgot to tell you, we've planned a vacation with the Ryan's. Two weeks in Spain in this incredible villa! So you and dad can hold off your plans for the business, this will be so much fun!"

Shit. I forgot about the business plans with dad.

Smiling she walked out the door, forgetting to close it like always. She must do this on purpose. Since coming back home dad agreed to let me become part of his company, only allowing me to do this if I "behaved." Yes this is what he tells his 25 year old son. Ofcourse I'm gonna "behave" in a professional business place. Especially if I have the privilege of having my own office.