Chapter 6- Losing Control

Sophie's POV

I felt so nervous on my way to Ash's house. I wore a short black pencil skirt that showed off my curves with a wine coloured lace bralette. Again, a little overdressed but I wanted to look good. Despite the way I was feeling, I wanted to talk. To ask him what he was thinking so I could figure out my own head. What he said to me in my room. I need to know more.

Approaching the door, I held up my fist to knock but the door swung open before I could. He stood there wearing black jeans and a black vest which brought the focus on his arms. Those arms. That alone made me weak. Turned me on badly.

"Come in." he smiled. My stomach was in knots. "Why don't we go up to my room?" He said whilst gesturing toward the staircase.

"I think we should stay down here actually." I responded with a serious expression.

He smirked.
"Fair enough. So what did you wanna talk about?" He sat down in front of me on the sofa. I stood standing.

"I wanted to ask you a few questions. Like why you're suddenly doing this. Suddenly into me?" I asked nervously.

"Wow you really don't beat around the bush do you, you're straight up. I like that." He chuckled.

"Ash, please."

"I love it when you say my name like that. Begging."

"I'm being serious." I said.

"You look so sexy when you're serious." He responded.

This was clearly a joke to him. It was clear he just wanted to just tease me. "Okay, never mind." I was about to walk off.

"Soph wait listen... it's not just all of a sudden." He replied. I turned around, confused.

"No." I paused. "No way could you have been into me back then. Three years ago. You were with every girl, you saw me as some kid. Like family. That was it." I said.

"That's because I made it seem that way. I'd made sure of that. I wanted you back then even though It took me a while to figure it out. I want you now. Like I said to you, even then you'd call me up on shit. You'd never listen to me and you were the only girl who truly matched me." He said as he walked towards me. He raised his hand and gently rubbed my cheek. "You're such a special girl Soph. Don't let a guy like me ruin you." I grabbed his arm and moved closer.

"You think I'd let you ruin me? Ash, If you're so concerned about hurting me, then don't." I moved closer to him. "I just, wanna see what happens."

"So... what exactly do you want to happen?" He said, his expression turning into a flirty smile. I could see it in his eyes.

"Do I really need to say it?" I said moving away from him.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to his body, aggressively. He came close to my ear and said "I wanna hear you say it."

I let out a sharp breath.

"I do want you. Though I don't know what I want from you exactly. That's why I came here to try and figure it out. I don't expect you to just start dating me or anything, I know you don't do that." I said moving away from him and sitting down on the sofa.

"Did you just come here to figure things out? Or for a different reason?" He asks me as he sat on the coffee table in front of me. His knees touching mine. He tilted his body closer to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He brushed his thumb on my lips.

"You have beautiful lips. Anyone ever tell you that?" He says whilst continuously going over my lips with his thumb. I can't take it. I wanna kiss him so badly, but not right now. Not till I have figured out what I want. I could feel my breathing increasing quickly.