The Beginning

Hello, my name is Pavle, also known as "Dečak Iz Tame" on Instagram! This is my first Wattpad book, and I want to share My Horror Story Writing Experience with everyone!
This chapter is called "The Beginning", and I'm going to tell you how my whole journey as an Instagram horror story writer began.
- It was Thursday, January 12th 2017. I was reading horror riddles on Instagram with my best friend. My best friend said: "You should try writing horror stories on Instagram, you are so creative!" - I started laughing. I thought I'm not going to be as good as the other horror pages on Instagram.
Later that day, I started getting inspiration for the horror story I wanted to write on Instagram. The name of that story was "Ukleta Kuća", on English: "Haunted House".
And that was the moment when I opened my horror page on Instagram.
0 followers, 0 posts, 0 following.
"I will not give up! I'm going to write until I die!" - I said to myself.
I posted an intro for my story "Haunted House." My friends started noticing it was me.
They followed me, but my first ever follower was the most amazing person I know.
(In one of the next chapters, you'll find out why.)
January 14th 2017. I had 3 parts of that story. (out of 78). It was 2AM, I had to go to school in few hours and I went to bed.
I woke up and checked how my page is working, and I saw 100 followers and about 30 comments on my 3rd part of "Haunted House".
"The best story ever!" - one of the comments.
"Next part, please!" - another comment said.
I was so hyped and satisfied that I couldn't sleep that night.
- And this is where this chapter ends. Stay tuned for the next! Thank you for reading.
(Chapter written Friday, August 2nd 2019.)