My Stories On Instagram

- In this chapter I'm going to talk about my stories on Instagram. If you don't know, I write horror stories on Instagram, but on Serbian.
I write them for 2 years.
In those 2 years I wrote 8 stories and now I'm writing my 9th story which is called "Ljudožderi" (Cannibals).
My main story is called "Dečak Iz Tame" (Boy from Darkness) because that's the name of my profile. In that story I was a main character.
This is the chronological list of my stories:
1. Ukleta Kuća (Haunted House) - In that story, the boy moved to a new house with his parents and meet his new friends. Later, he realized that the house was haunted, not by good spirits, but demons.
2. Dečak Iz Tame (Boy from Darkness) - In that story, Pavle with his friends goes camping in forest and that night they see a girl. That girls tell them the full story of a boy who committed suicide in that forest, and that boy haunting the forest.
3. Bela Dama ( Woman in white) - In that story, a group of friends (two girls and a guy) want to go somewhere and they call a taxi. When they are in taxi, a girl stops the car and gets in. Later, they come out, and the whole car exploded mysteriously. And that's when strange things start to happen.
4. Usvojene Bliznakinje (Adopted twins) - This is the story of how family adopts twins. But they are not like the other twins. They are creepier.
5. Ruža (Rose) - A young couple wants to play Ouija board. Then, a couple turns into a one person. A guy founds his girlfriend dead after playing Ouija board.
6. Dodir Hladne Devojke (A touch of a Cold Girl) - There was a murder mystery in a little town. A girl was found dead, buried in snow, and everyone's sad and depressed.
But there is something strange about that girl, was it a person who killed her?
7. Ukleta Kuća sezona 2 (Haunted house season 2) - Everything is over, or was it over? The guy who moved to a haunted house has grown up, and realized that not everything is over after an exorcism.
8. Život u Aokigahara šumi (A Life in Aokigahara forest) - A group of friends live in a wooden house in Aokigahara forest, almost every night, they experience something creepy. But there was one case which made them all killed.
9. Ljudožderi (Cannibals) , story still in progress. - Guy with no friends lives in a small house with his sick mum. His dad was killed when he was so young.
But his dad was killed for a reason. He was a cannibal.
So those were the major plots of my stories. You can expect more stories from me soon, but maybe not that soon.
- That's it for this chapter. This is the longest one, so please read it. It took me like 10 minutes to write it. Stay tuned for the next.
(Chapter written Sunday, August 18th 2019.)