Friends On Instagram

- Friends are one of the most important people in our life's. They can be true friends, and also fake. People say that people you meet on Instagram, are better than people you meet in real life.
And that is true.
People I met on Instagram are the nicest people in the whole world!
My first follower is now my Internet Best Friend for two years now! She is the best person I know.
She is from Croatia, and I hope that one day I will meet her in real life.
There's also a girl that I met recently, and I love chatting with her and making fun of some people.
Besides the real friends that I met on Instagram, I met a couple of fake friends on Instagram.
Fake friends are not important, remember! You will always have someone who will be on your side and who will support you.
It doesn't matter if your friend is bi, transgender, black, etc. If your friend supports you, that means you've found a true friend.
I learned a lot from my friends on Instagram, I learned how to communicate with people better, to always be myself and most important; to don't give up.
I was always upset when I read a hate comment about my look, personality, story, etc. and when my friends told me that I don't have to give up and always be myself, I changed.
People on Instagram can change you a lot, but in a good way. If you are shy, with them, you'll be the total opposite of shy.
And don't be nervous to tell them your biggest secrets, you know that they will keep it.
I shared a lot of secrets with my friends on Instagram, even the most "darkest" ones, and only they knew about it.
I lost a couple of friends through this years, but I'm glad that true ones are still with me.
- And now, I'm gonna tell you how to recognize a fake friend on Instagram.
1) If that person is using you for a shoutout, and then spreading rumors about you.
2) If they are not honest with you.
3) If they tell you what to do, and what not to do.
4) When they replace you.
5) When they are pretending to be nice, and later they are completely opposite.
- That's it for this chapter, stay tuned for the next!
(Chapter written Sunday, August 4th 2019.)