School & Instagram Page

- Combining school and your Instagram page can be really tiring, exhausting and really hard.
I sacrificed a lot of my grades for my Instagram page, and I don't recommend that.
I have my Instagram page for two years now and as months pass, it gets harder, but I'm used to it.
Here are some tips of what to do and what not to do when you have your page and you have school to do.
1) You need to combine studying and writing your posts. That can be hard at the beginning, but later, it can be so easy.
When you are studying, for example maths, and when you take a break, you can write a part of your Instagram post.
2) Don't throw away your studying for your posts. Even I hate studying, that is important and that's why not to do that.
3) You need to have a schedule for studying and for writing posts. For me, I mix my schedules, when I need to study at the morning, I write my post at evening, and when I have to learn at evening, I write my post at the morning. That's really helpful.
4) Don't write your posts at school. It takes a lot of time.
Those were some of my advices, tips and tricks.
My experience with writing horror stories was great, amazing journey that will continue in future 100%, but school is the most important thing, even though we hate it as much.
I post every single day on my Instagram, even though when school started, now it's kinda hard, but I'm still uploading daily because people love it and I love it.
- That's it from this chapter. I hope you learned something from it.
I know that my latest posts on Wattpad are kinda stupid, but I don't have any ideas anymore. Maybe I will take a little break from Wattpad so I can mix some of my ideas and create something out of them. Thank you for reading.
(Chapter Written Thursday, September 12th, 2019.)