Sleep Paralysis

- Sleep paralysis is when, during waking up or falling asleep, a person is aware but unable to move or talk.
During one, you could hallucinate (hear, feel or see thing that aren't actually there), which often results in fear.
- I had experience with sleep paralysis once in my life, but I'm completely sure that it will happen really soon.
This is my story with sleep paralysis, it's not that interesting, but I will tell you anyways.
- It happened a month or two ago, I fell asleep about 3AM because I was exhausted as hell that day.
I couldn't sleep that well and I was very uncomfortable, but I still wanted to sleep.
I just woke up because I felt really thirsty and it was almost morning, and I really felt good and prepared for the day, I wanted to get up but I couldn't, like I was tied to my bed with a thousand ropes.
I felt pressure on my chest, but could breathe normally.
I wanted to yawn, but I couldn't open my mouth, and a few seconds later I realized I'm in a sleep paralysis and that I have to wait so I can normally move and speak.
I was ready to see a demon on my ceiling, but something happened that I was not expecting at all.
Nothing was there, I was just staring at the ceiling, and I was so bored that I couldn't wait to finally move and grab my phone.
On Instagram I don't often talk about that experience, but you can read it right here.
When I started to feel a bit better, I could move and speak normally, I didn't tell that to my mom or anybody, not even my friends, except for one.
Few hours later I was googling about sleep paralysis and found out how lucky I am because some people almost died during on of them and those were REALLY BAD.
So I just said "Thank God" because it could end bad.
- That's it for this chapter. I hope you like my story, REAL STORY, I DIDN'T MAKE THIS UP OR ANYTHING.
- Stay tuned for the next chapter!
(Chapter written Tuesday, September 10th 2019.)