1K

- This is the story of how I got 1 thousand followers on Instagram.
1 thousand followers is a big amount of people, imagine if you are standing on a big stage in front of 1 thousand people. That's insane!
- I got 1 thousand followers in 2017. I woke up that morning and I saw 968 followers.
I was so hyped and happy, I thought that I am going to make it TODAY. My followers that day were going back and forth, in 30 minutes they grow, next 30 minutes they fall.
It was kinda tense, and I wasn't sure if i will get 1 thousand followers today, but I was sure that I will get them one day.
I put my phone away and went outside to ride my hoverboard, I was outside for an hour. I got inside, and immediately checked my Instagram. And I saw that magical number.
1000 followers.
I was so happy that I finally made it and was so happy that my followers are getting bigger and bigger every time.
- That was my story. It has a message behind it.
If you believe that you will one day live a dream, go for it, and don't look back.
In that time, when my Instagam profile wasn't as big as now, I was always looking at my follower number to see how much left to 1000 followers. I still do that, though.
But, if you feel that you will going to make it one day, follow your heart and don't let anyone disappoint and disrespect you.
- This chapter ends here! I hope you enjoyed reading it. Stay tuned for the next chapter, coming out really soon.
(Chapter written Monday, August 12th 2019.)