My 9th Story

- As you know, writing horror stories is exhausting and takes a lot of effort and time.
For these 2 and a half years, I wrote horror 8 stories.
I'm so satisfied how all of them went and so proud of myself.
- Recently I posted a "trailer" for my NEXT story called "Deep Web".
I also posted the plot of the story in a description of that post, here is a plot:
"After death of a student, everyone is disturbed, even her enemies. But her best friend for only one night, for only a few minutes, takes a look at the darkest side of the internet."
- Some of you thought that because plot is short, that story will be to, and that is not true.
That story is maybe going to be longer than my previous story "Cannibals". I SAID MAYBE, I DON'T PROMISE ANYTHING, JUST SAYING.
I can't wait to post an introduction of that story because I'm planning to write a SPECTACULAR story, one of the best that you will ever read.
I am just going to say that from me you can expect literally anything, no one can predict my stories because they are sometimes so messed up that you can get confused easily and I like that because that's my type of stories and a lot of people like it too.
- I am going to put a lot more effort on this story than on "Cannibals" because when I put effort on one of my stories, you can expect a pretty long story, but I hope that's not a problem.
And I just want to tell you one information before I post an introduction so I don't get that same question 10 times a day.
I am NOT going to tell you a name of my 10th story until the end of this one because I want to stay focused on this story, I don't want to think about any of my future stories because their time will also come one day.
- Thank you for reading this chapter and don't forget to read my next story "Deep Web" on my Instagram profile.
Stay tuned for the next chapter!
(Chapter written, Sunday 29th September 2019.)