CHAPTER 5: THE UNOFFICIAL REUNITE

Lukas was waiting for Toni to pick him up since she's promised that they will go to the Full Sail together for NXT taping. Few minutes later, he saw Kairi and Io came out from their house. He then crosses the street and greets Kairi.

"Good morning, Kaori-san", greeted Lukas.

"Ah, Lukas-kun. Good morning", replied Kairi.

"You're quite early today", said Lukas.

"Well, not so many people on the road if we come early. Besides we will hang out for awhile until lunch. Waiting for someone I see", said Kairi.

"Yeah. I'm waiting for Toni. She promises to fetch me today", said Lukas.

"Oh, planning to go somewhere else later?" asked Kairi.

"Yeah. We're going to play pool later. Want to come?" asked Lukas.

"Well, I don't think Io will want to", said Kairi.

"That's not a problem. Toni can send us back home later", said Lukas.

"Well, who else will be going with you?" asked Kairi.

"Not sure yet. Allen and Fergal can't go. Good Brothers, Undisputed Era and Forgotten Sons also can't make it. Going to ask others later", said Lukas.

"Hmm, I'll tell you back later. Is it okay?" asked Kairi.

"Sure", said Lukas. Later, Toni arrived with her Ford Mustang. "That's my ride. Got to go, Kaori-san"

"Okay, see you later", said Kairi. Lukas then makes his way into Toni's car. Then The Storms left to the Winter Park.

Later, insides Toni's car;

"So, ready to lose in pool later today?" asked Toni. Lukas rolled his eyes up.

"Are you? I won't hold back just because you're a family", said Lukas. Toni chuckled.

"Do you invite The Sky Pirates too?" asked Toni.

"Nah, just Kaori-san", said Lukas.

"Not Io too?" asked Toni.

"Yup. After what happen 2 days ago, there's no way I'll even talk to her", said Lukas.

"Grudge?" asked Toni.

"No, just angry", said Lukas. Toni sighed.

"Both of you are acting like kids", said Toni. Lukas was not responding.

Meanwhile in The Sky Pirates' car,

"You two seem so close", said Io all of sudden.

"We always do", said Kairi.

"Are you two dating?" asked Io.

"Got a problem if we do?" asked Kairi in return.

"No, not at all", said Io. Kairi sighed.

"Look, Io-chan. I know you still love him. Why don't you just admit it?" asked Kairi.

"Because I'm not. Just don't want anybody to be his next victim", said Io.

"Victim? The only girl he hangout with right now is his cousin, Toni. You still seeing him as a playboy, right?" asked Kairi.

"Yes. I'll never trust him anymore", said Io. Kairi sighed.

Later at Full Sail University,

Lukas is schedules to face Johnny Gargano in the main event while the rest of The Forgotten Sons is going to face Velveteen Dream and Street Profits. This is Lukas's 2nd taping but he will be in the main event that day. Later, he heard somebody knocks the door.