CHAPTER 18: UNLEASHED

It's been 3 weeks after Lukas debut his new gimmick and run as a face. That day, something will change in NXT taping later that night and Lukas is looking forward to it. Lukas wakes up early that morning. After puts on his workout attire, he went to his car and drive to the gym. As he arrived at the gym, he saw Ryo Shirai, a Smackdown roster and Io's brother is already there.

"Hi, bro", greeted Lukas.

"Oh, hi there", replied Ryo

"How long you had been here?" asked Lukas.

"Just about 10 minutes or so. C'mon, join me. It's boring working out alone", said Ryo.

"Okay. Let me stretching and warming up first", said Lukas. Then, both former Minoru Suzuki's proteges have a workout session together for 2 hours. Then, both of them wash-up and change clothes before having breakfast at the nearest cafe.

"So, what do you think about WWE so far?" asked Ryo.

"So far so good. How's main roster? It seems you are one of the top boys there", said Lukas. Ryo chuckled.

"It's great so far. Just waiting for the right moment to cash in my Money in The Bank briefcase", said Ryo.

"Good for you. So, how's your relationship with Kaori-san?" asked Lukas.

"So far so good. We're taking things slowly", said Ryo.

"I see. That's good for you. So, why you both still didn't make it official", said Lukas.

"Well, I never have confident when she's around. During any NOAH and WAVE collaboration events, I keep staring at her and when she tried to approach me, I ran away", said Ryo.

"Really? Damn", said Lukas.

"What about you and Io-nee?" asked Ryo.

"It's been great. I even plan to propose her anytime soon", said Lukas.

"That's good", said Ryo.

"What's wrong, bro? You didn't seem so excited", said Lukas. Ryo looked around for a moment.

"Look, mate. I know you won't believe me but I think something's wrong with the relationship you have with Io-nee", said Ryo.

"Even you think about it? Just like Orion and Austin", said Lukas.

"Sorry, mate if you're offence with my opinion", said Ryo.

"It's okay. Don't worry about me. I know what am I doing right now", said Lukas.

"I see. Just be careful. I know really well what my sister is capable of", said Ryo.

"I know, bro. Don't worry about it", said Lukas.

"So, when did you plan to propose her?" asked Ryo.

"In a few days", said Lukas.

"I see. Call me if you ever need help", said Ryo.

"Will do, bro", said Lukas. Then, they left after finished their breakfast.

NXT Taping at Full Sail University;

After arriving at the arena, Lukas quickly makes his way to Triple H's office.

"Excuse me, boss. Can we talk for a while?" asked Lukas.

"Ah, Lukas. Take a sit", said Triple H. Lukas then takes a seat.

"So, I think you already know what I want to talk about", said Lukas.

"Yes. I know it. So, already get the answer from the owner of the song you want to use?" asked Triple H.

"Yes, sir. They just emailed me the answer. After all, they are familiar with me after all", said Lukas.