CHAPTER 9: BURY THE HATCHED

It's just 2 weeks before NXT TakeOver Toronto. After did some intense training at the PC, Lukas about to make his way out before he saw his stepsister also about to leave. With guts, he walks to Charlotte.

"Hey, Ashley", said Lukas.

"Look, Lukas. I'm not interested to argue with you right now", said Charlotte.

"Look. I just want to apologize for what I did during my first day here. I shouldn't treat you like that", said Lukas.

"Yeah, you should. But what if I say that I'm not forgiving you? What you're going to do about it?" asked Charlotte.

"It's up to you. I have no right to force you to forgive me", said Lukas.

"Very well. I can forgive you, but under one condition", said Charlotte.

"What is it?" asked Lukas.

"You must accompany me for breakfast today. It's boring to have breakfast alone", said Charlotte before smiled.

"Are you sure you want me to have breakfast with you? I'm the most boring breakfast partner ever lived on this planet", said Lukas. Charlotte chuckled.

"Really, who told you that?" asked Charlotte.

"Orion and the rest of New Japan roster", said Lukas.

"Really? Damn. But who cares. It's better than having breakfast alone. So, what did you say?" asked Charlotte.

"Very well. Let me pick up my bike first", said Lukas.

"You have a bike?" asked Charlotte.

"Yeah. A Yamaha R-1", said Lukas.

"Good. I'll see you at café nearby then", said Charlotte.

"Okay", said Lukas before walks away to his bike.

Later at the café;

Lukas takes a seat besides Charlotte. Later, a waitress came to take order.

"Hello. May I take your order please?" said the waitress.

"I want hot tea and eggs sandwich", said Charlotte.

"And I want iced latte and omelette with beef bacons", said Lukas.

"Okay, I'll be back in a minutes", said the waitress before left.

"Seriously, iced drink for breakfast? Are you really an athlete?" asked Charlotte.

"If you see how my training in dojo 8 years ago, you'll understand why I'm done with hot drinks unless during winter", said Lukas.

"8 years ago, huh. No wonder you were called as one of the best pro wrestler in the world today", said Charlotte.

"Well, you can say that. Luckily I've been trained by Dean Allmark since I was 13, so I just need to spend only 2 years in Dojo", said Lukas

"So, how's WWE so far?" asked Charlotte.

"Great. I hope I can do great here", said Lukas.

"I watched your match at Wrestle Kingdom 13. I never thought you can be that great actually", said Charlotte. Lukas chuckled.

"Why not?" asked Lukas.

"You're just 25 years old but you can have a great match against one of the best in business today. I wonder if you can have a match like that in WWE", said Charlotte.

"I can but I don't think the old man Meltzer will give me more than 4-stars", said Lukas. Charlotte chuckled

"Oh, that bias old man. He's the one that saying you is leaving WWE before, right?" asked Charlotte.