CHAPTER 13: TAKEOVER TORONTO

Finally, the time have come for NXT TakeOver: Toronto. During the pre-show, Forgotten Sons was defeated by Breezango and No Way Jose.

"Fuck it. Lost to some fashionista and dancer? What the fuck is going on?" asked Jaxson.

"Calm down. What can we do about it? A lost still a lost", said Steve.

"How can we calm down? It's a lost. Now we're only have Lukas and his partner to at least steal the win", said Wesley.

"But against Dudley Boyz? Can you survive, bro?" asked Jaxson.

"Why not? Those 2 are bunch of old man after all. There's only 1 way to win it; Me and Tevita need to use everything that we got", said Lukas.

"Yeah, good luck for that", said Wesley. Later, Lukas walks out from the locker room to see if Tanga Loa already arrives or not. Then, when he passing through the catering area, he saw not only Tanga Loa, but Tama Tonga and their father King Haku were there too talking with Triple H. Lukas quickly approaches them.

"Speaking of the devil", said Triple H.

"Seriously? I don't get any news about King Haku returning to WWE", said Lukas. Haku laughed.

"Even I can make surprise. How you're doing, boy?" asked Haku.

"I'm great. What about you?" asked Lukas.

"Great as usual. Goodluck in your match tonight", said Haku.

"Wow, I was ignored", said Tama.

"Ah, the guy that bombs his own squad last night... How you're doing?" asked Lukas.

"Ah, shut up. It just an accident", said Tama. Lukas chuckled.

"Yeah, right. Good to see you both again. Ah, that just give me an idea. Boss, can we have King Haku as our manager tonight?" asked Lukas.

"Well, why not. It's been a while after all", said Triple H.

"Then we're better get ready", said Lukas. Then Lukas and the Tongan go to the locker room.

Lukas and Loa puts on a Honorary Tongan tight shirt and white camouflage pants and pair of boots. Then, Loa puts on his face paint like he used to do

Lukas, for the first time using a face paint too but he only paints half of his face like the one he found online